SMP9 and UTOPIA crash

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Olaf_C, Oct 5, 2013.

1. They never wanred us about shutting them all down...I am really bored and also home alone. :) ~FDNY21
  2. I don't thin this was intentional
    FDNY21 likes this.
  3. Lul everyone calm down, Servers will return. This has happened countless times before. Not to be rude but theres really no need to create a thread over it and cause drama.. So take a break, go outside, play some hexxit, make something to eat or even catch up on you're favorite TV show for now. The servers will be back in no time.
  4. no its everyone...
    FDNY21 likes this.
  5. Maybe... Dragon Tombs UPDATE!?!?! Jk we gotta wait another year.
  6. oh, fail on me. i have been on 1.6.2 all the time...
  7. all good. I am the only person on smp9.
  8. Lol I think i broke it when I killed a Marlix before the crash XD
  9. NVM, it crashed again.
  10. I can't connect to anything because "You can't connect to two Empire Minecraft servers at a time."
  11. Don't worry! I have talked to ICC, and we are just waiting on Aikar or JustinGuy to work their magic. Just so happens it is their lunch break XD. I agree with mman, lets all take this time to vote and keep working our way to top 10!
    trent948 likes this.
  12. ATTENTION: the servers well be back up as soon as possible there are a few issue currently going on and we working on it
    marknaaijer likes this.
  13. This just happened to all the servers other than smp1 i think. I was on smp2 and it just stopped responding
  14. Staff are aware.
    marknaaijer likes this.
  15. at first I though you said: Staff are awesome, lol
  16. Of course, they are that too!
    trent948 likes this.
  17. It's not only Utopia and Smp9, also Smp5 and Smp1 are down
    NetherWorld666 likes this.
  18. i am on smp1 and all i got to say is laaaagg
  19. its happening AGAIN :mad: