/SMP8 Warning

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Kephras, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Prompted by a discussion just now. I think the server switch command for /smp8 needs a warning and confirmation box.

"Warning: This server may be hazardous to your mental health. Starlis LLC is not liable for any costs incurred by therapy or psychiatric counseling as a result of exposure."
    [Potato?] | [Potato!]
  2. [Potato!]
    Kephras likes this.
  3. I would love this. SMP8 is very cool but can be very hurtful sometimes, if not used properly. :p
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  4. What's that texture pack?
    Galantisizer likes this.
  5. PLEASE DO.
  6. "Warning! Your about to join smp8, the most Wildest server EMC."
    "Do you wish to join?"... "Are you sure?"
  7. The moment of what the heck?
  8. Painterly, with some personal modifications afterward.
    No that's after you join.
  9. And the alt goes on smp8 now
  10. The warning hits home not because of the special GUI but rather because of the brains sitting in your inventory... *Backs away slowly*
    khixan and Kephras like this.
  11. We Need the Options of Fish Marriage, Liver, and Piz Arol
    ScrObot likes this.
  12. Another one of these threads I see.
    bloodra1n, Gawadrolt, Kephras and 2 others like this.
  13. C'mon Aikar, you know you must do this thing...
    Mr_Zulus likes this.
  14. Seems like a great idea to me. In bed now I'll add tomorrow
  15. That's what I was thinking, I just couldn't put it into words. Thanks boozle :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Aikar don't punish the rest of us because the "locals" are special. We have to go there sometimes, even though its usually kicking and screaming ;)
  16. We try not to break the server. Or each other. Or ourselves. It just doesn't always work out the way we want it to.
    khixan and ScrObot like this.
  17. Oh c'mon Gawa, you know as well as I do everything has warning labels these days. ;) We just want to make sure you know what you're getting into. And also that we're not sued to bankruptcy for mentally scarring someone beyond repair. Broken minds are terribly difficult to fix.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  18. OOOh, you just gave me the greatest idea. I shall be rich soon... Hmm, I'll sue for damages and discomfort and will demand a high price for compensation. Something in the order of one potato and two fish. Or maybe even bigger: a wooden bowl, a carrot, two fish and a potato.

The time has come for us to take advantage, stand up to the challenge :)