[Smp8] LB Ind. ~Iron and More

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Luckygreenbird, Nov 16, 2013.

1. So... LB Ind. is temporarily closing ALL iron orders. You may purchase the other items on the list, but not iron.*
    With 1.8, Bren and I have decided that we need to stock up on iron. A few people have made PMs to me about buying DCs of iron blocks. I realize you guys are trying to get a quick investment in now. However, I need to as well, or else my business will crumble with the farms.
    I will be for now stocking up on iron. So, until 1.8 comes around or Jeb changes his mind, iron will not be sold.
    Sorry for this inconvenience, and I will see you in 1.8.

*This means slime is still available. I will be rolling out auctions for several non-iron related things. Make sure to look out for those.
  2. As you may know, AFKing is pretty much getting kicked out of traditional gameplay.
    I, however, will embrace this. :)

So just for you, slime prices are doubled and iron prices are tripled!
  3. Holy cow! I'm glad I got some iron when I did :) are iron prices really getting that high now?
  4. You can go to res 16139 and purchase the iron there, but if that's sold out then do /v luckygreenbird 2 and there will be a shop there as well. Both reses are on smp8.
  5. Can someone explain to me why slime prices doubled???
  6. The slime prices were doubled because of the impending update in which Aikar is installing limits on how long people can afk for, but in seeing that the limit won't be installed on EMC until the 1.8 updates, so in general we should be lowering the prices back to normal for slime and should be opening our iron sales once again to a limited extent.
  7. What were the original prices for a DC of slimeballs? I may like to buy some.
  8. The original price, if I remember right, was 1 for 3r. I would have to contact Lucky to make sure that the original price was right.
  9. Thank you, I'll look into buying some in latter times.
  10. Just a heads up, obviously our bulk supple is pricy. As Bren went into a little bit, that was intentional.
    However, I have shop chests set up at both 16139 and 16041. Those prices are set at the normal current standard. The res at 16041 should in general have a higher stock, though I sell iron in blocks there instead of individual ingots.
    If I ever notice my slime supplies go down, I will fill the chests whenever I am able.
  11. Thank you for your comment, feedback is welcome on what we can do better and other suggestions.
  12. Lucky and I are in the process of making our official LB Ind. shop that will be much larger than the temporary shack that we set up for people at the EMC Games.