[Smp8] LB Ind. ~Iron and More

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Luckygreenbird, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Just looking out for yoda here, his price would be 14k as he gets 1000r off every dc he buys. Please make sure you know your own prices
  2. That's comparative to 2 single chests :p
    2 single chests would be 10k
    The old price for a dc was 9k, or 1k less than the above.
    But thanks for noting me, editing that notification to match the rest now.
    Edit: Wording changed.
  3. Item: 1 DC of iron ingots
    IGN:skrillexrocks500
    Price: 8k
  4. Access Chest set up at 16139 :)
  5. Payment sent and iron picked up, thanks Lucky!:D
  6. Umm... yeah I'm back I need 2-3 more DC's, they're all getting turned into anvils ;)
  7. I set up an access chest with 3 dc inside. You may take just 2 dc if that is all you need. So it's 16k for 2 and 24k for 3 :). You may pickup whenever you can.
  8. I took all 3... payment has been sent, thanks so much!
  9. BUMP, B-17 swag
    Luckygreenbird likes this.
  10. Item: DC of Eye-ron
    IGN: Rainier6
    Price: 8k
  11. Setting up an access chest now
  12. Paid and picked up, thank you!
  13. Haven't bumped this in a couple of days. :p
    It will be a while before gold can come to stock. We plan on slime balls and other hostile mob drops making it to the shop first.
    Otherwise, there is plenty of iron ready to be sold. :D
  14. Any update when redstone will be sold? =)
  15. Unfortunately, LB Ind. has experienced a problem with another company. Therefore, the date we had set for the beginning of redstone sails has been pushed back.
    We plan to install our own farm for redstone, but we have other farms in the process of being built before we can finish the one for redstone.

Eventually we will though. :) Expect things such as slime balls, gunpowder, and bones to be available first.

Also, as a note, redstone WILL be available before gold will be.
    The same goes for glowstone maybe (this is if Bren and I meet our expectations on our farms).
    Petero555 likes this.
  16. Bump, B-17 Flying Fortress daily bump
  17. Bump, Lucky and I will start selling slimeballs by the single chest and double chest very soon. :)
  18. Bump, we plan to put in slime very soon. We have about 8 DC in stock right now but not ready to be sold. We plan to add them in after semester finals this coming week.
    An update on redstone and gold: Because of broken witch huts, we do not plan to be able to get redstone for a couple months still, or until the huts are fixed. Gold has no release date yet, still waiting to hear about wither skeleton spawning.

Otherwise, Iron is still in great stock, so order away :)
  19. As promised, we now have slimeballs!
    I will edit the OP with prices for buying slime.
    Edit: prices will be listed once sell signs are set up at 16139
    Double Edit: I am going to cut the iron price a little bit
    Triple Edit: Bren and I are in the frontier on smp8, sell signs will have to wait, but bulk order won't