SMP8 - Desert Tropics WIld Town

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Cypher_Rahl, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Good day for the Oasis! Me and Hasorko put it hard work to get a luxurious branch mine started with rail cart flexibility.

Unfortunately the Oasis also got it's first troll in the form of 'Players Name'.
  2. Please don't post other names in this manner on the forums - the matter has been taken care of.
  3. Cypher, I'd like to come by, when can you show me the way? That is, if I can come :p
  4. Not sure if anyone has done anything- but it wasn't taken care of before I mentioned it. If it is now- than cool.
  5. ^
    |
  6. I can post more pics and stuff if you want. It's a long way to the town... and frankly I don't want any(more) griefers coming to the town. I have to be more strict now where as before I didn't mind. If you're intersted in joining though we can talk. =]
  7. By come by I meant, join XD should have been more clear about that :p
  8. xD k. For now it's just a massive resource gathering at the moment. After all the essentials are established the main construction begins. If you have skype everything is a lot easier to get arranged.

9. New Mine! Fresh Ore! We been busy. :p
  10. I might want to join, if I have nothing on SMP8
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  11. Haha alright. PM your skype name when ya want to chat.
  12. Some new features at the OA.

Has a 64 pumpkin theoretical product.

If you can find the way to get to this high-up secure vault- there is a secret switch you must activate to get inside.

Walk-in and walk-out, Automatic lights and chest opening slots.

13. As soon as I finish my project in town, I plan to make a wild town and just live there.
    coffee_bullet likes this.
  14. Heh- hard to beat vanillacraft. Did you plan on living by yourself or- WITH A TEAM!?
    BeKaLuSa likes this.
  15. Probably a small team. Id go out and get resources, when I would have a lot then I'd go back to town restock the shop and go back out.
    coffee_bullet likes this.
  16. Restock your shop before you move out to a wild's town?

Well- as you can see- this thread- the Oasis (as im calling it for now, or OA) I have for the most part, just me and Hasorko right now. A couple of inactive people, but that doesn't matter much as things are set up.

If you have sometime, Skype me and you can join. (Probably)
  17. I am thinking I might go through here while on my way to create my own private base in the wild. Maybe this could be the half way mark?
  18. Okay I'll join then. I will help with builds but I'll mainly be mining an ect.
  19. That's fine, Made a HUUUGEE well built and pretty mine you could use. =] Do you have skype though? :p
    BeKaLuSa likes this.
  20. Not sure what you mean.