SMP8 - Desert Tropics WIld Town

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Cypher_Rahl, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Yeah sorry I got distracted with grinding xD *facepalm*
    I'm on now ;)
  2. Okay. Give me a minute I'll be right on SMP8
  3. When are you coming?
  4. Oh- sheet! You're waiting? :eek: let me get on. UGH! My b. :p
  5. D:> Oh shoot! I;ll be right on. lol sorry
  6. It's alright, after all I made you wait :p Anyways I'm doing maintenance on my grinder in my primary account :D
    It has a glass drop tube now :D
  7. Can I join? I need experience of building towns and houses in wild, I share a similar dream, I plan on building a city far in the wild as well, but for now I can help build yours :D
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  8. I'll join if you need more people:D
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  9. I like your dream! Admirable! Message me sometime when you're on the server or here.
  10. NOLE!

:eek: Of course you can join!

<3
  11. This seems like a great idea, I love to come out the these wild villages/town. Just to get a way from the pressure from town... Ill think about coming out later, i have a lot of schoolwork to come up with first.

( i also have good building skills and also have skype.. )
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  12. Sounds perfect. :D
  13. Making a large tree farm now.
  14. Just thought I would chime in that I visited this earlier today, very cool ideas and will definitely be a cool community :).
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  15. <3 haha thanks!
  16. Been there today. This really is a nice place :) Gonna be neighbors soon ;) -> besides district 67 ^^
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  17. I'll Join :D
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  18. I'm on SMP7 ATM if you want to chat. =]
  19. Im on my Chromebook witch cant play minecraft and I got school now, but I do want to join and hope that I can help loads :D I got some ideas im going to PM you
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  20. Sounds good.