SMP7 - New Shop Needed!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Beaverbeliever, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Have you tried dandandondo? His res is close to the spawn. Right in front of where you come out from the tutorial zone.
  2. Yeah, I talked to dandan but he's been switching back and forth between servers. We're looking for a stable shop owner. :)
  3. :eek: really! I can't wait to see it.
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.
  4. Um zeke1o0o's store is always stocked and they are dedicated
  5. We have decided to reopen the shop and sell any remaining stock, so feel free to stop by!
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. I don't have the money (yet...) to buy a gold supporter or diamond supporter package right now so I can't go to smp7 to start up a shop, but I am willing to donate a few logs and wooden planks to you, beaver. I have plenty of them because of my tree farm and I'm willing to spare a few. They ARE for my shop's building material and produce, but I have a tree farm so it shouldn't be a problem, really.

They are pine planks and pine logs though, however I should be getting some oak in once I go out to the wild in a few days when I have enough time.
  7. The only reason that SMP7 doesn't have a mall yet is because of the LLO.
    Almost half the people (including me) that play on SMP7 are in the Wild/LLO.
    IMO.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  8. Well all u guys can use the /vault so you can do your shopping at another smp and take it back to your home server! :)
  9. I am working on a shop on smp7 that will be opened soon. We will sell a small amount of well priced and in stock items. Most likely wood and cocoa beans and some other stuff. I am going to expand it later and it will eventually have everything except dragon eggs in it.