smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Really cool design! Also with this it is easy to have an "emergency exit" gate every 50 blocks or so.
    Jakres likes this.
  2. Maybe we can save the two level design for something else.
    First thing that came to my mind that it would look awesome in an underwater glass tunner but I know they are a PITA to make.
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Thanks for doing that. Also, can you please add the other LLO towns to the navigation bar for me? P.S The album is now public.
    Jakres likes this.
  4. Done.
    Also I can confirm the slideshow is working now.
    :)
    Jakres and Sunny_Chicken like this.
  5. Did another chunky render! This time with a sunset skymap (As seen).

Dockyard and Bridge.png
  6. Yeah, having a two-level design would be good for adding some variation to the rail system. :)
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  7. Wow. Do you have that at higher resolutions too? If so I found my new wallpaper.
    Jakres likes this.
  8. Leopard_Knight, Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  9. Sorry to double post, but I felt like posting a couple of chunky renders (Like I do some of the time).

Wintermoon Bridge 1.png

YetiTown street 3.png
    Jakres, Leopard_Knight, zulu9 and 5 others like this.
  10. Construction of Balloon Bridge is progressing nicely... :D

2014-02-07_17.21.12.png 2014-02-07_17.22.51.png 2014-02-07_17.17.34.jpg 2014-02-07_17.18.27.jpg
    Jakres, zulu9, penfoldex and 2 others like this.
  11. Jakres, zulu9 and Sunny_Chicken like this.
  12. Not rushing you, balloons are a lot harder to build than rails lol ;)
    Jakres, zulu9 and Sunny_Chicken like this.
  13. They look great, btw :D
  14. Jakres, shavingfoam and Sunny_Chicken like this.
  15. Once upon a time, I tried to do a chunky render. for some reason my computer did this:

I then got very angry with my computer. I was never seen again, however the police found this:

The end.
  16. Seeing as community activities are relatively low for quite some time, I propose we make an LLO spleef league!
    There could be a game every week, or after every meeting. Each district/town's residents will have a team and I suppose there can be some sort of prize for winning.
    This, of course, requires me to fix up the spleef arena of course…but hey, it's just sitting there, not in use. Lets change that.
    In other news, almost done with the balloon bridge. Just got one more balloon to make and then it's done!
    Jakres, zulu9, shavingfoam and 3 others like this.
  17. Haha.

Speaking of Chunky renders....
    Yetitown street 4.png

P.S If you want me to do a render for you, PM me (In the PM, please tell me if it is OK if I include it into the gallery. You will be given credit for the creation and/or render idea).
    Jakres, zulu9 and Leopard_Knight like this.
  18. There should be an inter-outpost spleef competition :D. But a district one would be nice too (Yeti Village all the way! :p).

Thanks for the offer :D. I'll start thinking / building some ideas of mine :)
    Jakres, Leopard_Knight and zulu9 like this.
  19. BALLOON BRIDGE :D 2014-02-12_19.32.25.png 2014-02-12_19.32.46.png 2014-02-12_19.34.16.png
    Jakres, Philovanrood, L0tad and 4 others like this.