smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Just put a wall of cobble around it so the grass does not spread.
  2. Jakres likes this.
  3. What do you mean? I'm beginning to doubt that this site is a legal copy of XenForo after hearing a bit about what sites golfer is a moderator on...
    Jakres, SoulPunisher and jacob5089 like this.
  4. Nothing. It's just that I have to enter my timezone to sign up and there's no rating on mywot.com (Sorry for website advertising).
    Jakres likes this.
  5. You have to enter your time zone? :confused:
    I didn't…
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  6. Well you have to I think...

Anyways my idea for the west has kind of been ignored so I am going to post it here in a second.
    Jakres likes this.
  7. So. In response to legits idea of using the west even more I have come up with this plan for the western LLO.

So here is the map:
    westLLOplan.png
    So area 1 is the current museum platform. I propose that we move the museum to number 3 by the stadium. Number 2 is where L0tad was going to build his gangnam district. I think it should be made into a botanical gardens style area. So just a place to go relax.

Then number 4's would become new beachfront areas. And then all the other area people would just expand and build. And I recommend you would use stone instead of wood and wool. Also we would rebuild the Library. And I would do some upgrades to the stadium to make it even better.

So what are your thoughts on this idea? Post them here.
  8. I think the entire site's being neglected…
  9. Yeah, it just isn't convenient. And probably not legal either.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Good plan, love it. Just 2 questions.

1) Can i build the Nero Republic Embassy around the area ware the botanical gardens are, I plan on recycling a few buildings.

2) Can i help, This is almost exactly what i had in mind on my last plan. Perhaps the Heartless Corp can give you a boost, they are all LLO members.
  11. I want to help more. What can I do. I haven't really been active at the LLO yet and I regret that.
    Jakres likes this.
  12. Help me set up more mooshroom stalls. We're really lacking in those.

I think we need a final decision on what to do with the griefings. Should we take down the really badly damaged buildings, unless they are significant? And should we ask the owners first?
    Jakres, L0tad, mba2012 and 1 other person like this.
  13. Are you going to build something in their place? We shouldn't just go around tearing down buildings because they were griefed. I think we should expand West instead.
    Jakres, mba2012 and Bu11dawg like this.
  14. Please never burn any jungles or forests at the LLO, or anywhere else in the wilderness. It is poor stewardship.

We have had bad experiences with fire and jungles and crazy people who will not be named.
    zulu9, Jakres, L0tad and 4 others like this.
  15. Well no, but we should get to repairing them. We just need to do something with all these broken buildings.
    Jakres, L0tad, Philovanrood and 2 others like this.
  16. I agree. But that something shouldn't be "tear it down".
  17. That something should, but only if it needs to be. Like, if it's so badly damaged and/or we can't really remember what it looked like before it was griefed, then yeah it should be torn down and something new built in its place.
    Jakres, Philovanrood and L0tad like this.
  18. What should actually be done before we tear anything down is go through and assess the damage to each building, take a look at the owner of the building, and look at where it is located etc. If it looks easily fixable, fix it. Or if it is next to a knocked down building maybe you could extend the building, or make a new one. Try and come up with creative ideas to rebuild everything. Also make them with stronger materials. Do something like you did with the tree farm. If you knock down a building maybe make some new roads, or mooshroom stalls. Or put in a park or something of that description. Maybe a small fountain. Just go through and take a look at what you can do to make the LLO a better, nicer and less greifable place.
    zulu9, Jakres, L0tad and 2 others like this.
  19. So.. I uh, just recently got curious about the LLO, and I've been wanting to do some more... Wilderness activities..
    I read the FAQ on the site... So, yeah.. :p

I dunno what i'll really.. Contribute/Build. I guess the best I'll do is try to help build projects. Otherwise, yeah..
    (P.S., Having the outpost name be the "Last Light Outpost" is really neat. :p )
    Jakres, zulu9 and L0tad like this.
  20. Welcome aboard! Someone should PM you the coords and the map sometime soon. I'd do it, except I misplaced the map somewhere and I have no idea what the approximate coords are. :p
    If you'd rather not wait, just look around on the live map. We should be easy to find. :)
    Jakres, shavingfoam, zulu9 and 3 others like this.