smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. ^^That

I think nobody is about guidance and some sort of rules (most importantly taking the EMC rules seriously). I see myself merely as the founder. There are many de facto "leaders" or mentors (like that term) and that is natural. I am only one of them. We got many experienced members and the new ones can learn a lot from them. I am not an MC pro and have learned a lot from other members. Just like it should be. So let's expand that concept to other servers and help other communities get what we have or start a thing on their own :)
  2. While i am not one of the " Founding Fathers" for these outpost things
    I will help in any way i can :)
    And yes you are right small steps are good
    i have seen many a project like this ( not on EMC ) try to move ahead too fast and the idea either dies or ends up a disaster that destroys the project entirely
  3. No haven't been on day yet, I might change my idea from a village to a graveyard. I feel like building something creepy lol
  4. Ok. Or maybe a haunted house.
  5. Yea I guess something like that I make outline of where the. Stone fence and house going to be
  6. I would like to quote the seccond post back when this started.
  7. One small step for man...
  8. Damn. I was so happy to get back on I got careless. I was half way back from town with a whole bunch of stuff. Ran into a creeper. So I just lost several K worth of things I brought from my town res. Almost 2 stacks of diamonds, some redstone, wolf eggs, lots of rails :(
    It was my own fault, I was stupid and careless. Just wanted to let you know I am kinda broke and won't be able to supply resources soon. Gonna hit the treefarm / cobblegen to get some basic woods and mats :/
  9. Ok. Miner Co. will get a whole lot of diamonds and stuff for you and the community. Please people donate to me so that I can get a few k worth of materials for the community. And everyone who donates more than 100r will get an iron pick. More than 200r Diamond pick. And more than 1000r a diamond pick and a diamond block.
  10. No need for donations for me. It was my own fault. I just was too excited to get back on and wanted to get back. I should have waited the night out. I know better. I will go mining and hopefully have learned a lesson.
  11. Hey I was wondering is there a like a official xp grinder for the outpost?
  12. I have a skeleton Spawner i found in the jungle right outside my hut
    Once i can log back on i will finish the trek to the Outpost and see if i can find it again
    its not really to far from town so we can easily make a path to it :)
  13. Ok because I was thinking about making a dark room trap because I have a design where it gets you records.
  14. I know of a few. PM me and I'll let you know, I'm not sure the owners want their grinders being broadcast to everyone.
  15. I am not sure what type of grinder that is but i will go research some of the different types and how they are made now
    Hopefully i can find it again though, while it is VERY close to the outpost, it is about 30 blocks in the jungle and we all know EVERYTHING looks the same in there lol
  16. There is a darkroom trap, I don't think it's terribly secret.
  17. :rolleyes:
  18. Oh.
  19. Can you show where it is and I will have AlexChance in by the weekend.
  20. I will but i still cant log on :/ and when the servers went down i was halfway to the outpost
    But i will try and show it to you when i can log back on