smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Do the Guesthouse, I bet that would look good :D
    Jakres, zulu9, mba2012 and 3 others like this.
  2. I can do chunky renderings for people if anyone wants. just PM me
    Jakres likes this.
  3. wight you were asking about the new updates. it includes not getting that random fall damage when riding mine carts :) most of the stuff is pretty minor theres just a small list of "notable" stuff
    Jakres likes this.
  4. Then he'd have to gum his food.
    Jakres and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  5. Don't forget that all of this is in the periodic reset area for the nether...
  6. I made one of yeti but imgur is broken at the moment
    Jakres likes this.
  7. Ow Ow Ow Headache iz bads veri badz
    Jakres, mba2012 and Jimbonothing64 like this.

8. Yeti village somewhere
    zulu9, penfoldex, Dwight5273 and 3 others like this.
  9. A special thanks to Dwight for the major assistance of refilling the farms.
    Jakres, zulu9, mba2012 and 4 others like this.
  10. But the PRA is never reset, and TBH smp7's Nether spawn doesn't need to be reset.
    Jakres and PandasEatRamen like this.
  11. Yup, PRA for the nether is only reset when needed, just like the Wilderness. They don't run on the same thing apparently.
    Jakres, mba2012 and SoulPunisher like this.
  12. Mall project has started. Leveled some land and is going to be slow progress for some time while i'm mining resources.
    mba2012 and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  13. Sure, my point is simply that whatever we put along the nether route should be considered "disposable". That isn't to say we shouldn't improve it, but we also shouldn't be surprised if it goes "poof" one day.
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  14. Again... What are these lists for? I was gone for quite some time and now I'm completely lost...:confused:
    Jakres likes this.
  15. No clue. The other told who was a member and we have a list of what organizations are in the Outpost.
    Jakres likes this.
  16. So... Is this something I should do?
    Jakres likes this.
  17. I love the renderings!
    I have not heard from the people that announced and wanted the reconstruction in a while. If you want I can try to dig up the old conversation so you can get in touch with them.
    If you want to upload more renderings I can just give you permissions anyway as any sort of page with gallery will probably not be hard to include in whatever the reconstruction will look like.
    PM with a Gmail-Address and I will set the permissions. :)
    Jakres and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  18. PS:
    I created a conversation with all the people I know want to revamp / improve the website.
    If anyone from the current staff wants in on that let me know. We are currently at 5 of the 10 people per conversation limit.
    Jakres likes this.
  19. Some time ago some members made the old member list into an actual "list" on the site including some more information, making it kinda sortable etc.
    Jakres likes this.

20. Edit: For non "The office" viewers. This is a character named Dwight who owns a farm in the show. So... ;)
    Jakres, Bu11dawg, shavingfoam and 6 others like this.