smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Lotad, why do you always get so angry when you try to build things? If you cooperate and listen to us, this will work out much better I'm sure. We will find space for your project.
    (Can someone explain what he's doing I wasn't here)
  2. How many times an I going to be moved
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Multiple if you don't keep changing your mind just because a couple of mobs or something
    Jakres, jkjkjk182, mba2012 and 3 others like this.
  4. When have I ever changed my mind over mobs?!??
    Jakres likes this.
  5. You sometimes make gigantic changes due to a small problem. I believe multiple people are getting annoyed because of some of your choices. Mobs was just an example for something small.
    Jakres and Philovanrood like this.
  6. And I am GETING annoyed at not being able to build

And please elaborate on these changes
    Jakres likes this.
  7. Simple solution:
    1. Go to a secluded spot that nothing is there. 2. Build.
    Jakres and Philovanrood like this.
  8. That is what I am doing

I was told to build in space. Doing that
    Jakres likes this.
  9. Repair Update: The obsidian line had been repair back into commission thanks to Watk4219 and some donation from L0tad.

About topic going on about LOtad project : Jakres as moved to a different to build so that case is solved. Now about LOtad moving again He already has from center LLo to the spot across from Stadium.His project area has been set st the momment but taking up the whole area hmm no let the spot you are building then expand it like Yeti Town or "village more like a town" I'm not talking either sides in this case cause both are in their right and wrong. So L0tad just building where you are at then expand it after the current spot is filled with you theme :)
    Jakres, L0tad, watk4219 and 3 others like this.
  10. Say what? Dwight... The grammar, where did it go? :p
    Jakres likes this.
  11. Can someone message me the coords of the rail line going from spawn to the camp I'd love to come back to the camp.
    Jakres likes this.
  12. I have a few ideas for a new project called SnowTown. I might call it something else, but anyway:
    Am going to practice some architecture in my file of the LLO, will post pics in the morning.
    Jakres likes this.
  13. I fix it in a sec type while driving lol
    Jakres, watk4219 and LuxuryMushroom like this.
  14. :eek: Shame on you! Lol :p
    Jakres and LuxuryMushroom like this.
  15. I hope it was in traffic - if you did that on a motorway or a busy road that could do something serious.
    Jakres likes this.
  16. Haha no I type it every time I was at a red light or a person :p jk on that first one what :eek:
    Jakres and SoulPunisher like this.
  17. Basically what he's saying is, LOtad has moved and is out at his area. He should have a designated area but not take up that entire area right away. If I have a 60 by 60 block of land, instead of cramming stuff into it Start from the middle/one side and then slowly expand out. LLO and Yeti Village didn't start out huge. They slowly expanded over time.
    Jakres, Bu11dawg, L0tad and 7 others like this.
  18. …Don't post this on the forums…we kept that to be a secret so griefers wouldn't swarm LLO. PM him it.
    Jakres likes this.
  19. Ok sorry
    Jakres likes this.
  20. I might make some chunky renders of the LLO so you can have an LLO wallpaper!
    Just show me where on the live map and a screenshot of the rough view!
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.