smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Hahahaha oh you make me laugh i'm not sure what you're capable of but let me leave this one piece of information with you. You're not seeing the big picture there are too many flaws in a wild economy and too many risks many people aren't willing to take i'm not trying to bash your idea just trying to stop you from wasting your time.
  2. Haha that would be perfect.
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Evan if it only 7 shops, it would work

Now I am going to set out to create a wild economy to prove you wrong
    And so what if I am wasting time
    Jakres likes this.
  4. So while you guys do this I am trying to work out who had been through and griefed the LLO between the party and now.
  5. No, I mean, my computer literally cannot handle multiplayer nether.. :(
    Jakres likes this.
  6. What buildings?
    Jakres likes this.
  7. Dude, using items as a form of currency wont work. The whole reason of an economy plugin is to make the economy actually work. They used to have item currency way back in early minecraft. It failed, so the bukkit peeps made economy plugins, which havent failed. Basically what i am saying is, you are attempting to resurrect an economy idea that has infinitely failed in the past. It has never worked, on any server. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but its the proven truth.
  8. Oh.
    I will send you a screenshot of the map with some possible overground ways through the wild.
    We have a railway but it is often heavily griefed and the walk is not that far.
    Just be sure to pack some food and torches for the nights.
    Maybe some member in game has time to guide you on the livemap if your computer can handle MC and the map.

EDIT:
    You do not seem to allow PMs.
    So maybe just look at the smp7 livemap. It is in the northwest of the spawn. Having a boat or two makes the trip easier.
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  9. Exactly,

I sell more than tools, I sell a way to settle despites

We should have a community Spleef championship
    I need to clear stomping up with a few people
    Jakres likes this.
  10. When I got on before the party, I noticed the glass in front of the apartments had been broken and some glowstone taken from the crafting doojiggy. That's all I've seen griefed
    Jakres likes this.
  11. Well some more has been griefed. Glass room of quotes got blown up the person looked like they went and got a creeper and took it over there.
    Jakres likes this.
  12. Yeah, I got coords from Dwight.
    I have a pretty decent computer, it just doesn't like nether..
    Sorry about PMs, I forgot that I had that turned off.
    EDIT:
    I have no idea how to turn that back on.
    Jakres likes this.
  13. I got hit

The pool house is , gone

And some idiot did a half-a•• job too, he left the floor in tact
    If he was smart, he would have torched it
    Idiot, cant greef correctly
    Jakres and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  14. Well infact i would say he was a smart greifer for not leaving a "paper trail" by setting fire to the whole place
  15. No problem. If you got the coords the map I would have sent would be no news compared to what you see on the livemap. There is not secret path. The two options are mainly going completely by land (and get through another winter biome and jungle) or take a boat at some point and arrive at the south LLO (called the white harbour). I like the boat route more. As I said just pack some food, some torches for the nights and a boat or two :D
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  16. PS:
    Have you tried the spoutcraft client?
    If your computer if decent it might solve your nether problems as it offers far more options to configure.
    It is allowed on the EMC as it does not have any cheating functions.
    http://dev.bukkit.org/client-mods/spoutcraft/
    Jakres likes this.
  17. :( Seems we have another bad sheep / idiot running around.
    At those points I hate it that I can't get in game and help find them. Be vigilant!
    We catched them before and we will get this one too.
    Jakres, SoulPunisher, L0tad and 4 others like this.
  18. I've realized, I have gotten PMs before, so maybe you are typing something incorrectly.. :confused:
    Jakres likes this.
  19. I just want to say. The theatre should be fixed up as it got hit bad and will be cool for the Olympics. Also I am going to redo the nether side of the LLO nether portal. And would I be allowed to make the lower level of Grand central proper and part of grand central?
    Jakres, Cchiarell6914 and zulu9 like this.