smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I still don't see how I spoiled the ending, I haven't said how they leave...
    Jakres likes this.
  2. That's what I kept telling him and he wanted to argue with me, cause uh...you know...I'm apparently @#$%ing stupid.

Taking a break from this thread.
    Jakres likes this.
  3. I'll get pics up as soon as I can.
    Jakres likes this.
  4. Pics of the damage at the graveyard house and north LLO.

Attached Files:

Jakres likes this.
  5. Smh looks like someone is mad at me or a pity griefer
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Have you made any enemies recently?:p
    But jokes aside, the north has been hit a lot recently. My house was robbed again. More paintings stolen.:rolleyes:
    Jakres likes this.
  7. An Art theft lol, I repair the GY and some North LLO tomorrow or so going have busy week IRL :) at least the rail lines are back up again
    Jakres likes this.
  8. I have begun clearing the l;and in the west for the Olympic Park. I hope to have the land clear with in the next two weeks. I will then flatten the land and then create a perimeter fence. I will do my best to avoid other buildings but some may have to be removed.
    Jakres, penfoldex and IamSaj like this.
  9. ok, so come to think of it

the river was organically rued by bridges to the other side, so perhaps we can designate a new river for boating?

And i am looking for a care taker of the new art gallery, contact me for info
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Wow, when we arnt arguing about my ideas, this post is quiet
    Jakres likes this.
  11. Because other members are tired arguing with you and your disregard for this community

Anyways Btribble how's your project going
  12. So I had some ideas for the LLOlympics Opening Ceremony. This requires volunteer xp bottle throwers. Any takers?
    Zulu, I may want you to give a speech.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  13. *Thread
    And I suppose you haven't looked at the past 300 pages?
    Jakres likes this.
  14. Sooo,
    I just read like 20 pages of new posts here.
    Wow. So much going on. I will try to give my two cents.
    1. Sorry I have been away for the whole chinatown debate.
    2. To all: I think you handled that very well with some unavoidable heat in between
    I might quote other posts if I feel a need and hope to catch up more quickly and maybe even have time to get back ingame.
    Jakres, penfoldex and mba2012 like this.
  15. Oooh. A speech :oops:
    I will try my best. If I can not make it at the date the ceremony is held I maybe can deliver it in MC-book form :)
    Jakres, penfoldex and mba2012 like this.
  16. Thanks for contacting me.

For the records: I gave him permission to make modifications to the pool are aka making it bigger.
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Zulu. Can I remove the post office and put a new one in a new community building on the site?
    Jakres likes this.
  18. I think you are overreacting a bit. I can see the debates have not been easy (to say the least) but he has not griefed.
    We had other people building to close to others or overtaking land before. It is something we have to work out and I get that after 10-20 pages people get frustrated.
    You have to consider the other side is probably as frustrated at this point and it speaks for out community that we keep talking instead of burning down each other's houses!
    I read all the posts now and I think Lotad learned a lot already how our community works.
    He has some nice ideas. You always have to consider people come from different cultures, are at different stages in their personal development etc. So misunderstandings are naturual esp in such a large community with lot's of non-native english speakers. Just assume the best in other members unless we have real proof otherwise (like people burning down sutff ;))

TL;DR version: Such arguments are the reason the LLO works. They can be hard but are worth it. ;)
  19. If it is still griefed feel free to take that down. It wasn't really used anyway. Could be difficult because last time I checked there were some locked chests in there (not really in use, but set up by some members when I made the thing).
    If is is intact I suggest leave it, we have enough half-finished or still griefed things.

What kind of community building are you planning?
    Jakres likes this.
  20. Wow! It has changed a lot since my last visit.
    An honestly I am still a bit confused: Is the Yeti village an LLO district? A neighbor? Not that is is important but might help map makers too if they are as confused as I am.
    Jakres likes this.