smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Yes. It looks great. I am making a tower not far from it. Maybe we can build this area out to be some kind of fortress / castle.
  2. Count me in! I love being in communities!!
  3. Me too Jake!!!
  4. This is cool, but if you were a little, um.... cautious of telling others where it is, there would be a lower chance of it being griefed to heck :p
  5. this is part of the experiment. if it gets griefed (whis is against the EMC rules) we will retreat to the jungle / underground. I hope it is far enough from the spawn to keep trolls away, so anyone goes there griefing must really be a dark hearted person with too much time :D
  6. Well best of luck then
  7. Requesting authorization to join in for experiment :>
  8. Screenshots Are Your Friend! I say you all do as the military does... Post Duty! If you catch them let us know... We WILL ban all griefers Period :)
  9. Since this is my family's main server I will be glad to help and keep an eye out when I can. I will make this my Sitting spot when I am just monitoring chat if you like... :)
  10. Zulu you can take a screenshot of my lighthouse if you want. Also, I extended the railway a little bit and added cleaner "launch" point at the start of the rail line. What you do is you put your cart against the wood block, then press the button.
  11. I don't want to say too much but...OMG the iron golems...sooooo cool!!
  12. Im requesting a place to build put a sign somewhere where i can really build ok?
  13. You can build where ever you want, Mushroom. I think we could use some more houses by the shoreline. Just use common sense and don't "intrude" on other people's property.
  14. okay so i will build a room JUST to the middle of light house wall :3
  15. Could you give the exact coordinates of the village, i cant find on the map, id be GLAD to join and donate
  16. Zulu I would be glad to join and donate 2k to start the village community, all I need to know is where the base is.