smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I like the idea if I (or we) need to make this move. I'd rather hope for a surface village since the are is just so nice.
    Kinda like a reversed nuked spawn: The mines are big holes but the surface is a nice village with farms and stuff.

But yeah, if things get griefed and burned so much we will move on and build some great underground place :D
  2. That's like *Yeah i support you* or *no there are no griefers* i really dont get the point :p
  3. Fantastic idea! Count me in!
  4. Zulu could you post a screenshot of the Livemap so i know where to go for sure? Or maybe PM it to me
  5. Mine was on a big jungle, right in the middle
  6. I tried to find it earlier and could not (most likely due to a failing of my own). A screenshot would be useful.
  7. I will give screen shots in PMs. By now the place should be spotable on the map tho too.

Here are some updates:
    • A few more people build some homes, we got farms going and the mine is getting epic.
    • We got some animals now too (small room and kinda messy but anyway)
    • Just found the first zombie spawner there but it is not near the base and under water.
    • There are some treehouses under construction in the vast jungle.
  8. I wish you better luck than I had with wilderness west.
  9. what happened to that?
  10. Let's see, fortification destroyed at least 3 times, chests stolen, skeleton spawner destroyed, enchanting table and pistons taken, both cobble generators destroyed, etc...

A more realistic question is:

What *didn't* happen to it?
  11. oh. that's sad to hear. well we will try anyway. if it does not work we will retreat to the jungle and hide. ;)
  12. lol idea again if you could just have an army of wolveson all sides griefers mind while attacking base ok there is the base i just gotta break the wood and woops did i really hit a wolf oh no no ahhhh he gets overwhrelemd and killed meanwhile you log back on whered this diamond stuff come from well whatever oh yeah btw what happens during the wild reset oh wait never mind smp7:p cuz i say
    DIE GRIEFERS BY THE POWER INVESTED IN ME BY TONS OF SKELETONS AND THEIR BONES TO TAME THESE WOLVES TO KILL YOU(srry bout the caps) AND WE WILL PWN YOU:D:):confused::confused::cool:I FORGOT raaawwwwwrrrrrrrrrRrrRr so scary
  13. Swill it is against the rules of Empire to kill another, we are not a PvP server. I understand your want to keep greifers away from your builds but you are in the wild (now frontier) which is still part of EMC.
    So please don't build traps that are going to result in the death of players as the logs will only show back to yourself resulting in your suspension from the community.

<que retorts about my post here>
  14. Swill griefers could carve their way in the second time.
  15. Actually the guide states that griefing is not ok. Even in the wild.
    "Please respect what other players have built, those caught griefing will be banned."
    (Source: http://empireminecraft.com/guide/worlds)

So getting resources from something that is clearly a house or other creation should not be OK.

I am not sure about the official EMC policy regarding traps in the wild but I agree it would be not a nice thing to do. Esp if ppl start trapping the areas near the spawns or outposts.
  16. Zulu did you see my lighthouse? :D I'm thinking of making it taller and/or adding some brick blocks to it for decorative purposes.
  17. I don't think traps are allowed. They're considered PvP.