smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I am going to join the under construction Blue Line to the bridge. I will be on now if you need help.
    Jakres likes this.
  2. I just discovered that the inside of the guesthouse was burnt down again. I can't fix it my self right now so if someone can that would be great!
    Jakres likes this.
  3. What is the path of the blue line?
    Jakres likes this.
  4. It will go underwater and turn south then turn west underneath the southern area. It will then go up onto the bridge. And I have gone back to town to do some work now so I can't do much. Also there are lots of creepers at the LLO right now. Many creeper holes here and there.
    Jakres likes this.
  5. IKR we need to light up everything anyone have mass supply of torches lol
    Jakres likes this.
  6. I think this happened after EMC started playing with the mob spawn limits. For a while, there were almost no mobs even in fully unlit areas.
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  7. I still think it makes sense to just connect it to the white line, but it is obviously your call...
    Jakres likes this.
  8. Yeah I was going to do the blue line under ground the whole way to the west. But with the new bridge I thought it would make more sense to go over it.
    Jakres likes this.
  9. Again, the white line is 1/3 the way there... (If there's a dead horse damn straight I'm going to beat it!)
    Jakres likes this.
  10. I might do it that way. Then just scrap the blue line.
    Jakres likes this.
  11. I'm going to start getting recovery supplies for the Suburbs. I don't know whats been fixed and what hasn't.
    Jakres likes this.
  12. i want to join HI
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Just pop on out to the outpost. Or Zulu will send info in a PM.
    LOL@ VI You just have bad luck with Betsy or Mooshrooms.
  14. just for a seecret project of mine, does the LLO have some sort of logo? That would be cool
    Jakres likes this.
  15. why cant u send it to me?
    Jakres likes this.
  16. Using an existing line though means there's less rail we'd have to lay down. Also, we don't have to dig as much underground.
  17. Why can't you just get here by yourself? It's not really difficult to get through a bit of wilderness...
    Jakres likes this.
  18. i dont know how to get there i need chords
    Jakres likes this.
  19. It's a freakin huge city on the map...you zoom out just twice and you can see it in the top left corner of the map...
    Jakres likes this.
  20. cant find it pm me chords please
    Jakres likes this.