smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. My secret way is: I never left. On smp7 I went here once and been living here since then :D
  2. Just looking at it from the live map, this place is huge. I think the name should be changed to Last Light City not outpost. It has surly outgrown that kind of name.
  3. hehe. Maybe we can drop the outpost part and refer to it as the Last Light community or something like that.
  4. Well, if Eclipsys wants to work on that mansion, I'd be happy to help...
    I spent some time working on pathways connecting some of the various houses throughout the jungle. I'll start on some of my other ideas soon.
  5. There will be atleast 150x50 space freed when i have chopped these trees - anyone need a project planning or... sumthing :)?
  6. Which trees?
  7. Check the live map soon :)
  8. I have a bad feeling that I might live in one of said trees...
  9. Curundu and I have already asked that NONE of the Jungle Trees be chopped down. So I think you're ok Secret.

10. Nooo jungle trees - i know the rules indeed very well :D
    if you put " 3D " livemap on you will see it its... bit to the west from the jungle there is like - smooth ground surrounded by trees - whitch are likely to dissappear in any hour :D
  11. Ohmigod. I will help with that.
  12. And there is chest witch include iron tools and dirt & cobble and all
    dirt it preserver for Virstis - when she's inventory isn't full :D
  13. Uh... guys anyone else having problem to connect Minecraft?
  14. Who hasn't for the past six hours?
  15. Well i dont have anymore - In Browser <3
  16. My browser based on is not working. Stupid java applets!
  17. I have error on mine - doesn't get connected to wireless mouse :D
  18. Is their an easy way to get to the outpost.
  19. Not sure :)

To Virstis - Me & Skywarp84 helped a bit with your project - and i apologize for advance 'bout that ugly " camp " i made there + it was nothing to do with Skywarp84 he just placed 1500 blocks of dirt :D
  20. actualy i placed about 1500 blocks of dirt :p Im beginning to like this project