smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. :) Yay more people!

Though I'm still surprised Virstis and I are the only females xD
  2. Welcome on board!
  3. Awesome, the last light outpost is growing and growing. Or how Spike Spiegel would say " aaww look jet your little nest is growing"
  4. I want to join, please :3
  5. Ok, I already have a project! The base/camp has a Little Oslo, so I am planing to make a Little Toronto. This has been okay-ed by Zulu9, and I will start it soon! The town will be open to anyone, its just a place to hopefully get some more Canadians to the base. I am planing on making a Juno Beach memorial at the little village.
    More info to come.

(If your going to say "LOLOLOLOL WHY SHOULD CANADA GET A VILLAGE! THEY SUCK!!!!" Please, do not come to it, and I'm pretty sure Zulu9 would not like you at the camp either.
  6. Awesome! I love to see some people getting to settle in the snow biome! :)

Just to be clear. You do not have to OK projects with me. If you are going to build near to a structure ask your neighbors. Every open space is just that. Open space. You can do whatever you want there. We are a community and try to help and keep it nice and clean but we are also still in the wild :)
    https://sites.google.com/site/emclastlightoutpost/faq
  7. If anyone needs a tour to get to the community just pm me
  8. I feel like making a 'little LA' now...
  9. With all the new members and possible new villages.
    I which direction should we expand?
    There is the giant floating continent under construction to the south so I suggest we expand further north / north-west.
    Any suggestions?
  10. Well, I've spent a few days here, and I plan to stay for quite a while. And Eclipsys, I found a nice looking spot for a mansion, after we do the welcome hall.
  11. I suggest expanding out into the snow biome, and west into the unclaimed part of the jungle as well.
  12. Glad to read that. I am looking forward to seeing the new welcome hall and everything you will do afterwards. :D
  13. Yes. The snow biome might become the new "Canadian" village. And I agree. We should use all the jungles nearby.
  14. As soon as I get my treetop haven finished, I will start work on a bunch of ideas: big farms, welcome hall, FAQ board, pre-built houses, maybe pixelart if I get bored. I can't wait to get started :D
  15. Awesome! I can't wait for you to get started too. :D
  16. I would make Texas villege but are weather changes every five mintues also I think only Texans here
  17. Since im always been too strict with resource wasting, here is my.... combined results for these farmings and all.

Big Farm + Chicken Coop + Some sort of Animal farm ( cow - sheep or pig + unlimited water source ( ofc )
    Storage to keep farm stuff seperated - Light the Big-farm and make 2-h wall what goes fully around the farm - to prevent most creeppers playing " lets play hide 'n seek " games and... destroy stuff - sorry for that... this might sound un-clear but... i didn't get well rested ( booooonus ) last night so i was sketching Mc building - making calculations... and stuff - ps Helloooooows Skywarp84 when we make another trip to there - Funny-looking-thing-made-at-middle-of-nite
  18. Emmm. English is not my first language but I have a hard time understanding what you want to say there. Any further elaboration on your thoughts would be highly appreciated. You seem to have some great ideas to prevent creepers and improve security.
  19. Well I am not for dividing our community into "Little X and little Y". That said why not have a southern looking village somewhere? The desert is kinda occupied already but there will be other spaces.
    I begin to like the floating continent project :D