smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. With Princess Rainicorn of course.
    Jakres and CambriaKilgannon like this.
  2. Rofl lmao
    Jakres likes this.
  3. I got disconnected and can't get back on... anyone else?
    EDIT: NEVERMIND lol :D xD
    Jakres likes this.
  4. Keyblade? I love kingdom hearts!
    Jakres likes this.
  5. Welcome on board. Map and stuff sent out.
    Jakres likes this.
  6. I still can't connect to minecraft.net at the moment. So not an EMC issue.

So just everyone knows. I was making a woodshed next to the library as part of a small garden. It looks like someone made a small ugly wood hut at the moment but I think it will fit nicely. Just you know it is a work in progress and not some (other) idiot building ugly stuff in my yard. ;)
    Jakres likes this.
  7. So someone took a wall of wool surrounding my nether portal... Why you stank booty griefers always gotta be stealin' mah woolies?! LoL, why is it that my stuff is griefed in a weird fashion (like nothing taken from chests) just wool gets stolen...iunno, your guess is as good as mine.
    Jakres likes this.
  8. My weird guess is: Nether griefers are even weirder than wild griefers ;)
    Jakres likes this.
  9. Anybody wonder if griefers have been purposely targeting us because we try to stop griefers? Like the recent redstone lamp heist and other items stolen. Wonder if they are trying to get us to stop the LLO. But they will never succeed! ;)
    Jakres likes this.
  10. I think the heists were more greedy people. Like "Oh, those idiots let *valuable stuff* in the wild. I am so cool if I steal it and can get rich". Also I think some people do not know or understand that griefing is not allowed in the wild the same way as in town. Just we do not have flags to enforce it directl.y
    Jakres likes this.
  11. Also I am back on. The woodshed is complete now.
    We had a forest fire due to lightning in the west but luke_frenette and I put it out before it could reach the houses or library.
    Jakres likes this.
  12. Lol It was just my connection I didn't even know that minecraft.net was down xD
    Jakres likes this.
  13. So I guess I'm stuck with that hideous netherrack rail going past my tree house because I haven't heard/seen any progress on the oh so important and not needed digital mob spawner.
    Jakres and Philovanrood like this.
  14. Oh well. Just a thought.
    Jakres likes this.
  15. xD. We put enough lights there to hopefully keep it spawning.
    But yeah. Since the west has been colonized we need a proper station and line there soon.
    If rob's epic station will take longer to build we might make a line and station there anyway.
    I propose a station near the library and and underground line. That way once the big station is there we can connect it and the library stop will integrate well.
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  16. thanks and if u guys need to know my nicknames are keyblade,key.blade,18 and possibly finn
    Jakres likes this.
  17. oh my friend has jake as his skin his name is bigbobben
    Jakres likes this.
  18. and thats where my name is from cause i <3 kingdom <3s to
    Jakres and penfoldex like this.
  19. Uh, that sounds EXACTLY like griefing, and for a lame 'reason', too. You seriously took down a 'devil worship church' based on what exactly? The fact that you seem to have a certain intolerance and possible deep seated hatred for religions that you either may not understand, misunderstand, or simply have no real knowledge of whatsoever. What if someone built a church with crosses all over the place and colored wool giant pics of Jesus? Would you take that down as well? There is far too much religious intolerance and violence in the real world, I'm actually a bit sad that some of it seems to be finding its way into the game world as well. Then again, if I had a nickel for every CoD gamer tag with a swastika and racist clan name I've seen, I'd be a millionaire.
    Mostly, I'm just upset over the griefing. There should be a much better reason for tearing down another person's construction. btw, someone dug a hole in the lobby of the skyscraper. Use caution, as it's a long fall to the basement floor. ;D Peace to all.
  20. ya phil i dont think many peeps want a devil worship church anyway. thats on behalf of the peeps who dont want one not me k . and a devil worship church is based on obiously a church to worship satan. just saying
    Jakres likes this.