smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. yeah. pretty much everything farmable we have a community version for. :)
    Jakres and creepincreepers7 like this.
  2. haha Thats what me and sephirothws were talking about the difference between the Town community and Wild Community
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Yup. I not completely sure I'm going to go through with this idea so I won't take it yet.

Also anyone have any building idea's I could make for the LLO? I won't be able to build them yet because like I said my "gaming" computer is broken (posting from a laptop that can't do MC).
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  4. Town communities are usually alliances between different residences right? Which is fine and can be fun.
    I tried to make a real community town res. I had people making shops and farms and all kinds of cool stuff on my res. But it did not last long.
    There was of course theft and griefing among the people having access and they kinda all blamed me. Not for the theft or griefing but for giving the wrong person to many rights.
    I got really annoyed by it so I started the LLO as another experiment away from town.
    Jakres, Runewulf and Dwight5273 like this.
  5. I posted a list of ideas for some projects earlier. I copied it to the site:
    https://sites.google.com/site/emclastlightoutpost/future-ideas

Discussion can be done here or on the pad linked there. Most of those are so big they will need multiple members and discussion but I think are worth it.

Here is a current quote of the list for people to lazy to click ;)
    Jakres likes this.
  6. How about a nether wart farm?
    Jakres likes this.
  7. Jakres, mba2012, Runewulf and 2 others like this.
  8. Shavingfoam made one but i think it got greifed and we haven't made on since if you need soul sand i got some
    Jakres likes this.
  9. hi! Id love to join!
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Sure. Welcome on board. I sent you some links and a map.
    Jakres likes this.
  11. I have no idea. Somehow, they just do. They cover the entrance up though as it was before.
    Jakres likes this.
  12. I really love the grocery store up in District 4, but how do we pay?
    Jakres and CambriaKilgannon like this.
  13. You take what you need and leave stuff for others, Its a grocery store aka surplus depot for players who have unwanted items or have locked filled with junk
  14. That's awesome. That place is awesome. Especially the doors.
    Jakres, CambriaKilgannon and zulu9 like this.
  15. yea Cambriakilgannon made them. The store was her idea all i did was a good location
  16. THANK YOU CAMBRIAKILGANNON! THE STORE IS AMAZING. Not a bad location Dwight.
    Jakres, CambriaKilgannon and zulu9 like this.
  17. oh noes Creepers! Just when our zombiepigmen were getting all growedup! Hope you get your PC up and running soon, b/c your house needs a d@mn roof! :p
    Jakres likes this.
  18. You are too kind! Just be careful at night, creepers/mobs CAN and WILL come in those doors. Ssssssssss.... LoL
    Jakres likes this.
  19. Hi guys. Haven't been too active in LLO lately because the hubs and I have been working on his res in town and my computer likes to crap itself when I try to run minecraft and it's hot.

I noticed the other day that someone had taken my mossy cobble in part of my track, it's now dirt. Someone took glowstone from Secret's armory and community workshop and it's all been replaced with jack o lanterns. As far as people being at the outpost without being members that could be due to people giving away where the rail to get in is, people bringing tours, friends etc. There were about three people one day who said they were lost and that the same person had brought them out.

Plus I'm tired of all the semi-arguments between people and others not respecting each other's things. I used to love spending time at LLO but it slowly ended up being just like town and just annoyed me at times. Other times it's great. I guess this is the problem when everyone and their grandma moves in and the outpost becomes a town in itself. We have people who don't respect others wishes and just intrude in their houses, some going as far as looking through their things, trying to find secret doorways, building so close you could stand on your roof, spit and it land on your neighbor's front door. Making changes without including everyone and then when changes are made that don't include you all hell breaks loose. Sometimes it feels like everyone has lost touch with how LLO was when I first joined. Everyone asked before doing anything. Now it's "Hey I built this right ontop of your thing" or "I made this giant staircase through your garden."

I'll be back though :)
    Jakres, mba2012, Curundu and 5 others like this.
  20. ^ I wonder where you been around lol I been doing my best to give tours and keeping track of new members I think I showed 3 people the basic info need to know and 2 of them already know the rules and ask where active or new areas where at I showed them and thank me. :)
    Jakres likes this.