smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. D: Noooo!

xD I made it like I said!
    Jakres likes this.
  2. Not saying I'm a griefer or something. But if one were to come by and see a digit code needing to be entered to get in. I'm pretty sure they would think, O hey free sticky pistons....
    Jakres and PandasEatRamen like this.
  3. Haha nice and I might building near your rail station so I will keep a eye on it
    Jakres likes this.
  4. Hmm. Maybe we need some way to find a good time for a party. I created an example doodle poll:
    http://www.doodle.com/u6p4ws7qa7q45ppr

We can use that to find a date and time where many people can go on. It supports time zones so that confusion is avoided too.
    Jakres likes this.
  5. I just did that. I hate when they use the wonky timezone choices. I went with New York since it's in the Eastern Time Zone. Basically I'm good from 4pm-10am Eastern time. I do sleep in sometimes but I can be up to make it, like I am for Secret's party.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  6. Yeah I hate that long list too. We do not have that many different Zones in Europe. At least they do the math right :D
    Jakres likes this.
  7. Hey! I am in singapore and running off my hotels wifi so I can't play.
    It is sad to hear that there are some griefings going on. Apparently Luke4214 got banned for briefing when I know that he did not do a thing. And to continue with times zones, here in singapore we are in one time zone GMT+7 but all clocks are set to GMT+8. :confused:
  8. Yeah Lusaras had an incident like that as well. Just have him appeal as Lusaras did and hopefully it goes well. Singapore sounds awesome :eek:
    Jakres, mba2012 and zulu9 like this.
  9. I would rather you wait till the stations done. Never know if I need to expand the platform or not..
    Jakres likes this.
  10. I'm going to be gone for 2 weeks so if people can lookout for my buildings thanks.
    Jakres likes this.
  11. Yea gotcha I plain just build to get in people's way :) I will wait till you and other person are okay for me to build there. I'm in no rush
    Jakres likes this.
  12. Its lonely out here in the westside... I hope more people join or move here soon :l
  13. LLO Transit map updated. The Brown Line has been added, along with a number of new westward lines.

map-finished5.png
  14. Nice! Thanks for updating the map. Just a note: The line to the west station is a temporary line for the station build and new settlers to get materials over. So do not add to it or extend or improve on it as it will be destroyed and the rail team will work on a proper line soon.
    Jakres likes this.
  15. Could you label the Light Rail? It leads to the boatclub, it's underground. If someone wants to expand on it, go ahead.

Also, welcome CambriaKilgannon to the LLO! Showed her in and gave her a tour just recently.
    Jakres likes this.
  16. I think they will. The west side (mountain / regular biome. what is the name?), little Toronto (snow biome) and the jungle are best choices at the moment to build. The desert is pretty crowded and even the swamps to the north getting filled or are reserved for projects.
    Jakres likes this.
  17. I'll add something that shows that it's a temporary line.

Secret sure. I'll try to make these changes tomorrow.
    Jakres likes this.
  18. Awesome. I will wait to print it out again. I like to have it with me when I am fullscreen and do not have the livemap. :D
    Jakres and shavingfoam like this.
  19. Everyone; I am rebuilding my house so... If you see the rainbow tower gone it's fine, no one griefed it I just got a cool idea in mind for my new place. :3 That is all. <3
  20. Ok. Glad I took some screens while the rainbow tower was there. Good luck with the remodeling :)
    Let us know if you need anything and thanks for telling us to avoid confusion :)
    Jakres and creepincreepers7 like this.