smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. The spawners have been repaired and are back up and running.
    Had to fix ICC's griefing... I kid, I kid. Sorry ICC for the huge amount of blaze causing problems. We are taking measures to ensure only trusted/responsible people are using the grinders.
    If this continues to be a problem for the admins, I will take down the grinders upon request. I think we can police ourselves though and will be doing what we can to prove that.

We have closed the spawners to the public. Sorry. This is a case of a few jerks spoiling it for everybody.
    ZeWildGuy and Jakres like this.
  2. Is there ANYONE who can still use it. I say you guys make a new entrance to the tunnel, and then only let trusted people know where it is, so the people who are using it how your supposed to, can still use it. :)
  3. Yes there are many people still allowed to use it. You are included in that list.

4. You should still make a new entrance to it.
  5. What list?
  6. People who are trusted to go to the blaze spawner.
  7. ik, but whose the people on the list?
  8. So, uh, what did I miss after 4 days away from any computers?
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  9. Well I know people were afking on it too long must when I go there and someone is afking it I kill what's there and LZBZ put up a sign don't afk if you show up while someone doing get rid of blazer and you use it
  10. and 800 blazes spawned. =P
  11. Yea next time we both on tell me where building your obsidian project so I can run rail there also if you want you can use my obsid gens I have 3 so takes little time to make stack and half
  12. Blaze spawner has been closed to the public, except a few trusted people. A Nether shrine is being built, right in front of my house, and that's all I know of.
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and Omeletrice like this.
  13. That's about it what legit said also finished railways other thing secret I have eff III pick if you want it for obsidian harvesting
  14. Can i please join llo thx!:)
  15. Sure. Welcome! I sent you a map and some links,
  16. That's in single player, right...?
  17. Is this real life? Haha
  18. Hehe yeah. I noticed right away actually because in that copy the huge nether shrine thingy does not seem to be there yet.
  19. Trust me nothing at all :>