smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. My house is 99% finished now. I have a guest bedroom now, a nice rooftop place with lots of place for people to relax. a small grill and a study room in the attic. Made an enchantment and brewing place and
    placed noteblocks on most doors to make it the "musical house".
    The notes are more or less randomly and people are invited to visit me (preferably while I am there) and play with the sounds :)
  2. I really like the note blocks. And I named the road so that you live on Zulu Road.
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  3. Nice. For the road names I think we go as usual. You and other people can just name them.
    If there is any dispute over names we can discuss it here and if in doubt have a vote :)
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  4. The party being help later today american is almost ready to go and so I hope everyone is ready and excited for it.
    ZeWildGuy and Jakres like this.
  5. Is the party still starting at this time right "Eastern Australia: 7:30am Sunday; New York: 5:30pm Saturday; Texas: 4:30pm Saturday; Germany(for zulu9): 11:30pm Saturday"
  6. Yes same time.
  7. Okie Dokie
  8. LLOtransit.png
    9 minutes of my life in paint

Also, isn't curry line officially done?
  9. Nice Pic, and yes curry line is done
  10. The Town hall is almost ready for the party. We have decided that people can rent out the town hall to hold events and it can be rearranged. We will not move the dj stand though. We may be making a concert hall though.
  11. I really like the desings with the Ls and Os. The "Transit" or alternative text could be a bit more visible in my option. Like an overlay over the L&O background maybe? Great color choice btw!
  12. Yeah. Just to clarify: "renting out" so far means you can change the floor and maybe other parts to suit your event. so for town hall meetings we might for wiht a wooden floor and some banks to sit on and when there it party time there will be a neon wool floor.
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  13. This is designed to paste over maps and such and the color of the text can be easily changed by the user.

i.e: lulwut.png

the whole thing irks me a bit, though
  14. LLOtransit2.png
    LLOtransit1.png

because I have no imagination
  15. Ah ok. Looks perfect when pasted on the map.
  16. Update: the rail line to the graveyard is now in operation :D
  17. where are the spawners
  18. .....:confused:

next railway project for the north is to secrets vaca house
  19. I hope everyone is ready for the party tomorrow only 60 people can come! Plus admins, mods and supporters.
  20. We have none.

In other news, I went through the guest house and replaced about 8 or 9 beds, two broken windows, a door and a couple of walls. Sad people can't respect Eclypsis' work.