smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Made a quick update to the map. I added Bob's changes and cleaned up the stations at Grand Central so they're not all jumbled together. Also, the Curry Line station at the Community Tower was incorrectly marked as being above ground when it should have been marked as underground.
    map-finished2.png
    ZeWildGuy and Jakres like this.
  2. Oh don't be mean I'll delete the two post ok
  3. Bob it's just a joke :)
  4. I can make a rail line logo
  5. I was joking I deleted the two posts
  6. Ok. I have a few things to say.
    Firstly, the party to celebrate the success of the Outpost will be on: Sunday 7:30am Eastern Australia, 5:30pm Saturday New York and 9:30pm GMT. I tape people are ok. If you do not like the time I can only make it later not earlier. Secondly, I have been on another forum site with less members and one thread made it too 1000+ pages! Also The outpost is soooooo big. There are many pathways so I am going to begin to map all the path ways and name them. If you want to help I can have 5 people in a pm.
  7. Statues in Memory of Eclipsys and Copherfield 2012-06-15_17.52.32.png
  8. Ok. Work has begun on the water park in the swampy area. If you want to help please contact me. It will intrude
  9. Here is my logo for the LLO Transit Authority:
  10. Bob i like it but maybe you could make the LLO TRNSIT AUTHORITY a different colour so it can be more visible. Other than that its awesome!
  11. Bob make it in white and make the "A"s light-green :)
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  12. Ok. Guys don't forget the big party we are having. Times are: Eastern Australia: 7:30am Sunday; New York: 5:30pm Saturday; Germany(for zulu9): 11:30pm Saturday. I hope people can work out times from that. All are welcome. A max of 60 people are allowed at the party(obviously). All Mods and Admins are invited. Just come along.
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  13. i have been here a week or so. its a great place i was surprised my bed was stolen from the guesthouse i am currently staying at.... like really? and someone broke some glass blocks, under them was fire. so glad i didnt walk into it, was close though ! i would have started back at the spawn, cause they took my freakin bed. :mad:
  14. That sucks. I take it you were in Little Toronto then since I found one of the fires had been uncovered.
  15. yes i was in little toronto. if you go back to the guest house, you will see my signs i put up lol
  16. I am sorry to hear of the griefings. When ever someone gets griefed just contact me and I will most likely be able to supply you with stuff.
  17. For some reason there seems to be a lot of bed griefing going on lately. Rune found his in the middle of his house. He found out the story on that xD. The other day I fell in his lava lamp and died, got stuck at wild spawn -_- all because my bed.
  18. so we have griefer but only griefs bed what a "donkey" :)
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  19. Bahaha yeah. But with Rune what happened was someone slept in his bed and every time he died he wound up at Rune's.
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and zulu9 like this.