Smp7 Dream Mall and Apartment Complex

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by ApPl3ZZ, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Thanks!
  2. If you do do apartments, you should put access signs above the doors so that only the owner of the apartment can open it.
  3. Thats what I was going to do but i changed my mind about it, Just a mall, sorry
  4. Ok, so I know that I haven't really posted in a while and it sadly hasn't opened yet. I didnt realize how much work it would be and I have also been pretty busy with schoolwork too. The opening should be sometime in the next few weeks. Again, I'm really sorry that I haven't posted in a while. If anybody would like to donate feel free to come to my res. It dosent even matter what you donate, every bit matters. :DHere are some screenshots for you guys!
    2015-03-27_13.34.45.png 2015-03-27_13.34.08.png
  5. I have gotten a ton of work done on the mall and my 100th day is coming up this Saturday. What I was thinking is that I could have a party for my 100th day and have the grand opening on the same day! There are some items (like beacons) that I am having trouble getting so when it opens almost everything will be in it except the rare stuff. Thank you all for the support!! It means so much to me that everybody actually cares. I don't have screenshots for you because it pretty much looks the exact same as it did. As we near Saturday I will release more details about the party. Again, thanks for all the support!
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  6. budha built a super mall within a week of playing. at 84 days I have built a 2.8k long wall that consisted of over 64,000 blocks, a giant masonic pyramid with a statue of ender atop it, the foundation of an underground city, several pieces of pixel art, redstone contraptions and attained the high score in Azoundria's mine, won mob arena twice and have become a full fledged forum warrior. 50 days is plenty of time within EMC to do a large or impressive build. there is players on smp7 doing stuff like this all the time. I don't think I mentioned my soon to be established(status pending) frontier outpost 15k blocks from spawn with a fully funtional and very fast transportation system set up so that it takes only about 5 mintues from spawn to get to :D I think I have beat to death the point that, 50 days means nothing. I have seen some of Justin's creations and he is more than capable of pulling off a very impressive build :D
    Nickblockmaster and Justin8846 like this.
  7. I said up there that it would be on Saturday but I'm stupid and I calculated wrong -.-. The party is going to be tommorow (Friday) night at around 8:00 EMC time. Thanks!!
  8. I am doing the last minute details on the mall and I'm setting up the Drop Party. By mentioning that I will be having a drop party. All of this fun will start at 8:00pm (EMC Time)! I will gladly be accepting all donations in the next hour and a half. If you want more deatails please come onto smp7 and pm me or pm me on the forums. I hope that I can see a ton of people there! (this will be at my first res)