SMP5 Mob Arena Event

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Jul 21, 2012.

1. I died when it was only me and terminator908 left (terminator won :))
    Terminator908 likes this.
  2. Attention everyone!

Round 2 starting in a few minutes. Get on SMP5 and go SOUTH from the wild spawn.
  3. Come quick everyone!!!! We want a full server- and then some
  4. meh i prefer slaughtering the friendly spawn chickens then monsters. less fighting more hearding.
    "but its pronounced animal hording and yes, you are,"
  5. i don't like being temp banned for this awesome event
  6. Wish I could be there. I am in a hotel on my phone. Coming back tommorow!!!
  7. Starting in less than 5 minutes.
  8. no time to vault over armor and swords...
    challenge accepted!
  9. This is an awesome event! I attend both but a=sadly died instantly in the second as well as dieing within minutes of the event starting the first time... Is the new arena going to be permanent?

REALLY FUN!
    EMC FTW!
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  10. I terminated the heck out of them in the first round and good job to everyone. Is there going to be rounds everyday? I could really get use to this.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  11. i think that this needs to go on, but have seating all around. kinda got annoying when people hugged the glass and walked along, as it pushed me around and obstructed my view.
    and a larger arena would be nice. maybe a community project to build one? :p
  12. Aw, I wasn't home and missed out, and now I have to go to bed! Pretty please do this again?
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  13. Yes, please do it again! :D
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Chascarrillo like this.
  14. Which SMP?
  15. Yes, It was awesome, i do care if i lost a sword and etc. had good time doing it

smp5
  16. I mean so where should we build another arena>?
  17. Hey that rhymes.
  18. If you have strong enough enchantments, you can bring them... It was fun, for sure!
  19. SMP5
  20. When is another one going to be held