SMP5 Massive Excavation Project [FIXED]

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 72Volt, Jun 30, 2012.

1. this is about making fun at the "fixed" project not about me now LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
  2. Use grey text and they will leave you alone
  3. Haha the color is 2a2a2a;)
    Manglex likes this.
  4. Actually I wanted that to be seen... <.<
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  5. What do you mean by guides?
  6. People who know the tunnel grid who can show you through and get you to the destination you want
    marknaaijer likes this.
  7. That is correct
    marknaaijer likes this.
  8. Did I do it right? :p
    Manglex and BobTheTomato9798 like this.
  9. No...

JK yes you did
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Manglex like this.
  10. Much better idea. I hope it turns out alright.

DogsRNice please start posting things relevant to the topic, Im sure you are a short leash with a lot of people. If you keep this up, you will most likely be banned.
  11. No matter what anybody says, he won't stop being annoying and spamming. :(
    Manglex, Terminator908 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  12. Then he should be banned.
    I personally will start reporting his posts as spam, because that is what they are. :(
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and jkjkjk182 like this.
  13. You should pay the foreman like 80% not a measly 33% especially if they have to make a team and have to pay them,
  14. Hey 72volt I was thinking making a massive tunnel system too. Maybe we could team?
  15. I would be most pleased with that! I'll make you the foreman of that seperate project! As with the other project, you'll be getting 33% for mined resources, which you should distribute among your team. As well as this your team will also be Tunnel Guides, responsible for knowing the tunnel network to an extremely accurate degree. Their payment will be 66% of what they are paid by players for guide service, and 16.5% each for me and you.

As for the tunnel digging, I will give you instructions on how it should be dug through a private message.
    Glad to have you on the team ^_^

Oh, and the position of Underwater Mining Foreman is still open, everyone, I've just got a couple of people acting as substitutes until I can make a firm decision.