smp5+ coming soon

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JustinGuy, Jan 26, 2012.

1. When I read this, I thought of Monster Hunter. You as staff teaming up, weapons and tools in hand. Off to The End you go. Target in sight, long dramatic fight ensues! The staff stand victorious over the defeated dragon, maybe someone died for dramatic effect. They carve their kill and return home to make awesome looking armor and weapons from what they scavenged.

Fin.
  2. i would die... for dramatic effect
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  3. just sell the eggs in /store, problem solved
  4. I agree, the staff should find and kill the dragon as I have never once actually killed a dragon in EMC... We should then destroy the egg, or sell it to the owner of the other 4 eggs for massive profits and split the proceeds between those of us who participated. :)
    shaunwhite1982 and Crazy1080 like this.
  5. im just gonna send warriors from the minecraft council since im the President :D
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  6. Lol wow, this thread got hijacked by discussion over the egg :D

I want to join!

I think the end should be reset constantly so we all have the chance to form parties and go kill the dragon/get the egg. This will add a whole new dimension and mission to the Empire. I have always wanted to go after the dragon but I just don't play anywhere but Empire honestly, not even Single Player anymore.

I think a daily or weekly reset would be nice... we could even have a board on the site listing the people who participated in that week's slaying of the dragon.

I am not sure if it would be too much work for justin but we could even get rid of the "drama" if we gave all participants an egg or made it an un-lockable purchase after helping to slay the dragon.
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  7. Dragon / egg discussion</end>
    No more about the stupid egg.. It has already started and the server isn't even live... :(
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  8. ok
  9. Awesome, looking forward to claiming my third res there :)
  10. I need to become a supporter. Get a second res. Would be nice. :3

Or I can just take refuge in the wild...Hmm...
    amadai likes this.
  11. There was only drama once... That was in SMP4. We came to an agreement(we being my friends and the other group that set out for it) and I think it worked out well and should be a precedent. By that I mean if 2 groups of people get there at same time and kill dragon together like last time, both groups can get an egg.

The only reason I find the dragon egg as a good trophy is because of the fight you have to do to get the egg. It's at a high value, too. People definitely want the egg because of it's epicness and value. I've been offered repeatedly for dragon eggs from 10k-26k each. We're thinking of possibly hosting an auction at some point to sell them off(we'll be notifying way in advance the exact time so don't worry about not being on when it 'randomly' happens). Whoever is willing(like me and my friends and possibly whoever was the other group that got there same time as us in smp4) to get the armor, eyes, tools, food, and maybe even a plan ready before the launch deserves to have the egg to show what we've done(on such a popular server, being able to do this so fast shows dedication). I think the only reason there was drama from SMP4 was because it's the first time it happened.

Not complaining or anything lol I wouldn't mind the race to the End too much but I'd prefer the dragon being part of the journey, too. I love that you guys are upgrading and opening more servers and I think the empire is expanding more than ever expected. Thanks!
  12. Not gonna talk about the egg, but the resetting. The reason we don't reset the wild nearly at all (except close to spawn) is because it takes away from SMP. If the minerals are always refreshing then they are not as rare. Also this would screw over anyone who wanted to build in the wild. Im sad that for 1.2 we will have to reset. No more OoO for a while
  13. this is soooo kewl!
    i was here when smp2 came out!! loloklololololololollol
  14. good try.. but FAIL XD
  15. For the record

The code is 00bf00
    MR2R2M and ISMOOCH like this.
  16. *cough*troll*cough*
    MR2R2M, Crazy1080 and mugatu1994 like this.
  17. Crazy! Why you gotta be so mean!trolololololololololol
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  18. guys the discussion was about growing a bigger Empire Craft community no about the egg
  19. *cough* the person with the 4 eggs is *cough* blueb1