SMP3 Map Art.

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Spyrovsgnorg, Aug 21, 2023.

1. Started an on and off urge to build map arts, This is my first official map art project. Had to celebrate the 50th anniversary of this legendary album (Pink Floyd's Dark side of the moon) and am happy to announce this artwork is now officially available on smp3! Copies are free! Just feel free to pm, Wether you see me online or over the forums send me a pm and I can get you a copy! Also if others wish to upload their own map arts below feel free too! I will also be updating this as I complete more map art projects.
  2. Could you mail me one? I'll pay u for it.
  3. That's awesome. Could you mail one to me?
  4. not sure if maps are able to be mailed as its per smp. Will be away until sunday but could drop off a copy or two then! Can also deliver to a donation area if you guys have them set up on a res.
    We3_MPO, 607 and bralukwie like this.
  5. I set up an access chest on my res on SMP 3 /v bralukwie.

I think maps can only be on the smp they're created on. I know you cant vault them. I dunno bout mail.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  6. I would like one, but have nowhere to deliver to... could you set up a sell chest?
    607 and farmerguyson like this.
  7. have set up a chest at 7505! will keep an eye on the stock of em too.
    Dropped off a couple copies :)
    bralukwie likes this.
  8. Thanks! if you have any other smp3 art. I'd be happy to buy some. :)
    607 likes this.
  9. will update this post when I get more done. Planning on a couple more in the near future but haven't gotten around to working any yet.
    607, We3_MPO and bralukwie like this.