=SMP3= ChugsGaming's WonderMall

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Daxxus, Jan 28, 2015.

?

What do you look for in a shop?

Poll closed Feb 28, 2015.
Cheap Prices 24 vote(s) 72.7%
Always Stocked 25 vote(s) 75.8%
Good Design/Layout 22 vote(s) 66.7%
Promo Items 11 vote(s) 33.3%
Special Order Items 7 vote(s) 21.2%
Bulk Availability 17 vote(s) 51.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Um. Maybe something like a skin party and whichever girl skin and boy skin is the best they win a "Crown".
  2. Hmm, interesting idea, but there are a lot of skin contests already. Also, I would like to have more than 2 winners.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  3. Ok guys, its 4AM so i'm going to make this quick. I was up all day and night adding shops to the mall. Note that every floor is slightly different, and this is necessary because of the construction to allow for something that I haven't told you about yet.

I also set up an advertising board, where you (yes you) can advertise your shop or mall. I have added the pricing on the wall, so take a look at the screenshots. You may say they are a little high, but with the traffic I am expecting, it will be well worth it.

Well, here are the screenshots:

Also, I am still looking for contest ideas for opening day. If you have one, reply to this thread, or pm me here or in game.

Well guys, were nearing the end of construction, and the stocking phase will be here. That means I will be buying anything and everything you are willing to sell. Send me a message with what you've got, and some prices, and we'll work it out.

Note: Please don't spam this thread with what your selling. Send me a message. It will work out better for everyone. Thanks.

'Till next time,
    ChugsGaming
    607 and Gawadrolt like this.
  4. Just saw the mall. I was interested to see what it looks like without your texture pack(I run the default textures) I think it looks great. I love how you can stand at the end, no matter what floor you are on and see the design layout. Pretty cool stuff you got going on there.
    607 likes this.
  5. I know right!
  6. Looks really cool :) what texture pack are you using?
  7. Thanks :D I kind of got a little inspiration from those 3D puzzle cards that you have to try and look through.

The texture pack I am using is called Werian. If you like I can pm you the download link :D.
    carolmoss and Gawadrolt like this.
  8. 3D puzzle cards? What do you mean?
  9. Well its a little hard to explain so here's a pic.

I know its a little vague but I hope you can see what I was getting at.
  10. yes if you could send me the download link that would be fantastic thanks :)
  11. Ok guys, today I have a little insight for you.

I have decided that I am going to hold a drop party as PART of the grand opening celebration. As such, I have build a dp area, as well as a dp donation area (now accepting donations).

Now, I don't want it to be said that it was only the donations that were dropped and I didn't contribute, so I have some screenshots of what I have to be dropped SO FAR. Note that this is not all that will be in the dp, just a look at my personal committment so far.My goal is to have all 4 dc's FULL by the time the dp starts.

Its already going to be a great dp, but if you want it to be EPIC, I will need your help. Anything donated into these hoppers, will be used exclusively for the drop party. That means that you do not need to worry about me making a profit off of your donations, because none of them will be sold.

I hope you guys want to help make this the most epic dp that SMP3 has seen in a long time, and I hope to see some donations.

Here are the screenshots:

Again, this is only what I have collected so far, and I will be adding to it every day, and as donations come.

EDIT: If you wish to donate a promo, mail it to me, and I will give you credit when I drop it.
    EDIT: Many thanks to Lockdown32 for amping up the DP area, making it automatic! I owe you one!

'Till next time,
    ChugsGaming
  12. hey chugs looking good man
  13. Hey Chugs,

Glad to see another mall on smp3, mine is gone now so I have been missing a place where I can get things at a reasonable price! If you need anything at all, let me know, some other smp3 Veterans and I would be glad to help out if we can! Good luck! :)

-Cole
  14. Good to know that the market expands to the oldschool players. I will be sure to keep my prices low enough to satisfy the pickiest of buyers :). Also, I will definitely send you a message if a need should arise. Thanks :D!
  15. Ok guys, here we are again. Im not going to announce building progress, or tell you that it's coming along. I am here to introduce a new contest! Today I am going to start a short story contest. To enter, get a book and quill and make up a short story. You will be judged on creativity, theme, and content. It doesnt have to be EMC related, inspiration comes from everywhere. I will stop accepting submissions on Feb 27, 2015, at 11:59 PM EMC time (in game do /time). I will review the stories, and 3 winners will be chosen and announced at the grand opening.

Rules:

Minimum 4 pages, Maximum 25 pages.
    It doesn't have to be perfect grammar, but I have to be able to read it.
    No profanity
    Book must be signed by the writer.
    Be creative
    Have Fun!

To enter:

Get yourself a book and quill, and write your story. When your finished, sign it, and drop it in this hopper:

2015-02-12_09.48.14.png

Prizes:

To be determined.

Let the Writing Begin!

'Till next time,
    ChugsGaming
    607 likes this.
  16. Hey guys,

So, as you can tell, we did not have our grand opening yesterday. This is due to some irl problems I am facing (my mother in the hospital). I will have to postpone the grand opening and drop party until March 14.

Donors please rest assured that your donations are safe, and will be given at the dp.

I am sorry for any trouble this may have caused, and look forward to our grand opening.

'Till next time,
    -ChigsGaming
  17. Hey guys, we have had some delays, so I figured we could all use some good news. I am going to announce the winner of the short story contest. Congratulations goes to: Khixan, who wrote 3 little pigmen and the big bad ghast. Your prize has been mailed. The spoiler contains the entire story, should you wish to read it.

The 3 Little Pigmen and the Big Bad Ghast

By: Khixan

Once upon a time, there were 3 little pigman brothers. They went walking through the nether, seeking their fortune. The youngest little pigman quickly found piles of netherrack scattered across his path. "This will make an easy and excellent house" he thought, and gathered up the netherrack. He had a house built in no time at all, and was quite pleased with himself. His brothers decided they wanted to build something different, so they continued on their way.

Soon, a ghast happened by and she was hungry. She saw the little pigman all alone in his netherrack house, and she was so delighted. Pigmen was her most favourite meal! They were so pesky to get alone too. She knocked on his flimsy wall and cried out "Little pigman, Little pigman, let me come in!" "Not by the gold on my chinny chin chin!" said the pigman. "Then ill huff, and ill puff, and ill blast your house down!" With a huff and a puff, the ghast fired 3 blasts. She blasted the house down in no time at all. The little pigman ran for his life down the trail.

Meanwhile, the two brothers had come across a traveler. He was carrying sticks and planks. "Oh how lovely!" said the middle brother. "Would you be willing to trade the sticks and planks for these gold nuggets?" "The traveller replied "Why yes, that is a very fair trade." He traded with the pigman and then headed on his way. The middle brother set about building his wooden house right away. He was soon done in nearly no time at all. "Very attractive" said the eldest brother, "but still not quite what I'm imagining." The eldest brother left after the traveler, hoping for new ideas.

Just then, the youngest pigman arrived running and out of breath. "A horrible big bad ghast is chasing me! Help! HELP!" he yelled. "Quick, inside and lock the fences!" said his brother. The big bad ghast saw the wooden house and laughed to herself. Soon she would have roasted little pigmen! "Little pigmen, little pigmen, let me come in!" she yelled. "Not by the gold on our chinny chin chins!" they replied. So the ghast huffed and puffed, and blasted her way in. Fire quickly spread throughout the house. "To the escape hatch quick quick quick!". The middle brother led the youngest out and to the minecart rail while the ghast waited for her meal. She spotted them as they hopped into minecarts. "This will not do at all! I will have a pigmen meal!" she cried as she chased slowly after them. She followed the rail as the minecarts vanished into the distance.

The eldest brother had been very busy during all of this. He'd travelled and learned new skills. He'd crafted and smelted. He'd enchanted tools. He'd mined and gathered. He now knew the trick to making nether brick blocks and iron doors and fences. His younger brothers arrived on the minecart. "There is a hungry big bad ghast coming for us! She blasted our houses!" they cried at their older brother. "Help me build this house from bricks and iron. She will never blast this house down."

So they built the new house, and they built it well. They locked it up tight behind iron doors. The hungry ghast arrived. "Little pigmen, little pigmen, you WILL let me in!" she screamed. "Not for all the tea in china lady!" the eldest repiled. "Then I will huff and puff and I will blast this house down! she screamed. She huffed. She puffed. She blasted and blasted. The little pigmen roasted marshmellows and made hot cocoa, and gave the ghast none. The house held secure. The big bad ghast screamed herself hoarse. "Feed me, FEEEEEED MEEEEEE!!!" Her voice became a high squeaking cry. The house held. The big bad ghast finally left still crying to herself, barely able to be understood. She and her progeny are still crying to this day to be fed the 3 little pigmen.

The 3 little pigmen grew up and lived hppily ever after. Until one of their grandchildren decided a house juust wouldn't do. He wanted a nether brick fortress with guards, but that is a different story altogether, and one that lacks many survivors to tell it.

THE END.

Well guys, I hope you enjoyed the story, I know I did.

On a side note, we are all set to open on March 14, but could really use some more donations for the drop party. I hope you are all as excited as I am.

EDIT: The submitted book was 17 pages.

'Till next time,
    -ChugsGaming