SMP2 wild camp

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mrlegitislegit, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Oh I see, it kills pigmen and harvests their gold?
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  2. It makes pigmen drop dead and leaves their possessions behind in their afterlife :p
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  3. Sounds violent :p
  4. Pigmen are violent, so be violent back ;)
  5. They are just there, show no notice to you at all, they are only violent if you are violent first.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  6. Well you get my point lol
  7. Application!
    Why I want to join: Because I don't spend much time in the wild and I have always wanted to but never get around to it
    What will I do to help: I will mine out huge quarries down to diamond level and build pretty nice houses :D
    Have I ever been banned: No
  8. I want to referance:

Snozles was a great member of the Guild with me, him , and earthquake2. He does buold good houses and ( IfI recall ) gave us about 16 diamond each
  9. *Sorry for the bump.*

We will be accepting TWO more applications. All applications above this are outdated, and a new one must be posted below.
  10. *wispers* I don't think anyone wants to join...
  11. That's great.
  12. Haha you sound like old man yelling at bunch of kids to get off his lawn :p
    codygraw101 likes this.
  13. Why do you want to join? Looking for a community to join, plus i love the wild, LLO is just, sorta depressing.
    What will you do to help us? Anything i can, i'm and obsessive miner, and im getting better with redstone. My structures usually arent pretty, but theyre very functional
    Have you EVER been banned?I got kicked once
    If so, what for? Language -.-
  14. Why do you want to join? I want to join you because I was forced to leave the LLO. It was tough to stay at the LLO because I had other things going on Smp 7, my home server. I feel this will be fun and will be just as good as the LLO.
    What will you do to help us? I am able to help with many things. I'm very helpful with building, planning, mining, and also don't have a problem with do the boring stuff like flattening terrain and lighting up areas.
    Have you EVER been banned? Course not. Not on any servers.
    If so, what for? N/A

-CC7
    Pab10S likes this.
  15. Why do you want to join?: I heard about this first from Hash98. I was immediately interested as I have wanted to join/or start a Wild camp. I failed miserably with my idea for Final Wind. So I see this as a sort of Redemption. I spend so little time in the Wild, and as part of my EMC New Year's Resolution, that WILL change. So I want to start here, where I have a familiar face to get me started.

What will you do to help us?: I can do anything that needs to be done, as long as I understand the task. I am able to work as hard as I need to so I can help the group function. It may also come as a bonus that I am a great team player :)
    I also am a decent DJ :D

Have you EVER been banned?: No

If so, what for?: N/A
  16. Why do you want to join? I hate town... Too much drama, I prefer somewhere quiet with a group of frienss
    What will you do to help us? I've help with materials and building
    Have you EVER been banned. Nop
  17. Since theres four request I'm going to ask Legit to look at them :)
  18. You two have been accepted. There are no more free spots for the SMP2 camp at this time.
  19. Took you long enough to respond O-o
    I forgot I did this. :confused:
  20. Bump of reboot. :)
    penfoldex likes this.