SMP2 Public Utilities

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Tahitan, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Is the Gold Farm Finished?
  2. Yes the gold farm is complete. /wild n and head east.
  3. Well we (SMP2) have great news for you all, Our very own fellow SMP2 Player ItsMeMatheus we/he created a path to our magnificent gold farm...But we shall not stay at only a gold farm we are planning our very own Iron Farm. Big thanks to everyone who is committed to this community project.
  4. Gold Farm didn't look right when I went to it. It only had 2 hoppers in it and neither one was connected to the chests. So, I made up some and installed them as I thought needed to be done to get it to feed the DC again. Tested it out and it worked.

While I was working on it, a creeper came in behind me and blew up. Turns out the west side has some dark spots, so I placed a couple of doors on the West Entrance to keep monsters out. I didn't haven enough Sandstone to completely repair the interior ceiling from where the Creeper blew up, but the Farm is functional again. Someone might want to take a look at it to see if I missed anything else.
    Tahitan likes this.
  5. Thanks for doing this, Very busy lately. I will be on it when I come on.
  6. Someone changed the build out on the Gold Farm. Not exactly griefing to the point where it keeps it from working, but it allows the Zombie Kids to get out. Also, they took down the door to the East side that I put up to keep monsters from wandering in on that side. I'm going back out in a few to fix it.
    Tahitan and SirTah like this.
  7. Someone keeps griefing the Gold Farm. It's not much but they replace some of the blocks holding the pigmen in with slabs, the pigmen can't get out the child pigmen can and they take down one or both of the doors that I put up on the west side. This time they also dug up some of the blocks out on the west "porch" and took a bunch of the torches there. And they took out a couple of the red sandstone bricks around the doorway. I rebuilt as best I could but I didn't have any red sandstone bricks. they also take down the signs that I put up saying "No Griefing. "

This has happened within the last month. I'll try to keep a closer eye on it to see who might be doing it.
    Tahitan likes this.
  8. Ok, looked at the date wrong, last griefing was 8 days ago.
    Tahitan likes this.
  9. It seems to be happening about once per week. I think someone is logging on and seeing that I fixed it keeps changing it. I put signs on the blocks that they keep breaking asking them to stop. I'm going to be offline a lot this weekend at a SciFi/Gaming Con so I won't be able to check on it as much.
    SirTah likes this.
  10. I sent Kryssy a PM to get the reporting started. We'll see where it goes.
  11. Umm to Krysyy, I would appreciate if you could add me and a couple of other staff. Krysyy mostly does not handle griefing rather staff do.
  12. Ok, who do you suggest adding?
  13. I added a couple of Staff that are currently online. We'll see what can happen.
  14. Chickeneer has taken care of the griefing problem for this s gold farm utility on smp2.
    Acemox2k and SirTah like this.
  15. SMP2 Public Gold Farm got hit again. Nothing major only a few blocks, someone replaced what they took with stone blocks but they keep taking the doors that I put up.

I fixed everything but I didn't report it to the staff this time.

I'll keep checking it once per day as time allows.