Smp2 - Le Edeen Dur

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by DemonThunder345, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Hmmm... perhaps I will join. Why not 100% mob free?
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  2. Does she get accpeted?:p
    princebee and DemonThunder345 like this.
  3. Well it can never be 100% :p. A mob will spawn here and then. But it is very rare. So 99.99%...
  4. there are still mobs spawning on top of the roofs we need to fix that
  5. Hello Everybody,

Thank you so much for replying to this thread. I Couldnt of done it with out you.
    I Do hope this does get out there. But I Want it to be a great Outpost.
    Almost Everyday at least 2 people join.
    If anybody has any Ideas, We will take them.
    We want to make this the best Outpost you have ever seen.
    Thanks you :)
    ~Demon
  6. Coming soon: A coliseum where epic mob fights will be held.
    I am planning on starting this coliseum on a new island (close by to the outpost) due to the size limitations we currently have on the island. Eventually however, I hope we can expand our main island to be on the same land mass as the coliseum.

Plans/Specs:

-Central fighting arena (Obviously).
    -Grandstands for fight viewing.
    -Mob releasers (see below).
    -Control rooms for mob release.
    -Please post any extra ideas you have I could put in.

Mob Releasers: The plan for the mob release rooms is to create a few (3 or 4) large, dark rooms for mobs to spawn in. The doors will be piston/redstone activated, and will only be able to open from the control room. Along the walls will also be dispensers with water buckets to turn on along with the doors in order to push out any mobs that are unwilling to come out to fight to the death :p There will also be a few other ideas in order to help the spawning/keeping of hostile mobs.

Also possible: Iron Golem vs. hostile mob fights. Speaks for itself :)

I am extremely busy at the moment, so it might be a while before I begin posting, but updates coming in the near future!
  7. I am at the outpost and my house is the birch and brick house that's sort of tall.
  8. Demon, i needed to sleep, there, so i put my bed in the first farm house
  9. Ant, no mob arenas. They are illegal. Minecraftgirl asked a mod for the Minecon Party and she said the result was getting banned, should we go through with it. This isn't to just be a troll and ruin your plans, it's to keep you from being banned.

Anyways, once I'm on a computer I plan on applying... The outpost is looking good.
  10. Hey Wudda you know. 8 zombie virus stacked from an Enraged!
    2013-08-16_09.52.24.png
    CoDe4RiDeR likes this.
  11. I am building a website for the outpost and will be at the outpost taking pictures and looking around. Just wanted to let people know so you don't think I am a griefer if you see me.
  12. Well never mind, horse rack track it is :p thanks for the heads up penguin!
  13. Okay I have started work on the track. Its being a pain and not wanting to upload so I'll try again tomorrow, I need sleep now :p.

Because it won't upload, I'll just say that I have the track laid down, and have started on the walls around to keep the horses on the track. When I get time, I'll finish the track walls and begin building the stands, and some obstacles etc.

Good night all :)
  14. These are the two islands we own. Here is a picture of our property on live map. The Bigger one is the main one of which we expand every day. Soon it will be huge and crowded with the wonderful creations of all the player's imagination!
    The second one which is a bit littler then the big one is the Horse track so Far. There we have Races and Contests all the time. (When its done :))
  15. IGN: FirstJugBurgerz
    You are good at: Mining, Mob Hunting
    Have you ever been banned/kicked from EMC: No
    If so, why?: N/A
    Note: I cannot get online to help 24/7, weekends are when I'm available.
  16. Welcome to Le Edeen Dur!
  17. IGN: jacob5089
    Skills: Mob hunting mining and gathering
    Ever been banned or kicked? No
    N/A
  18. Welcome to L.E.D
  19. I Started Building a place where we can have Meetings and sometimes just talk.
    I built it on creative first but i might Tweak It a Bit when I build it on The Outpost.
    2013-08-18_16.21.24.png 2013-08-18_16.21.13.png 2013-08-18_16.22.58.png
  20. Looks like a face.