Smp2 - Le Edeen Dur

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by DemonThunder345, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Ohhhhhh My Gawd! I Need dis!
  2. So I was Grabbing Some Quick Cobble from this Underground Room we all made a while back. My Ore Buster Busted Up this :)
    2013-08-12_04.34.13.png
  3. Heres My Story Of What Happened :) All true. Ask ShaunWhite. He Knew I Was there even. I also Have Screens!

So One Morning I Decided Id go Mining. I Grabbed My Pick, Torchs, Water Bucket, And Other Goodies. I Set down into the fresh soil. Once I broke at least 10 Stone... I revealed a Untouched Ravine. I Quickly Grabbed all the Iron and (Supprizingly A Ton of Gold). When i got rid of some ores I unraveled a Quadrupal Ravine! 4 ravines all coming in 1! So I Explored it and got tons of stuff. Still No Diamonds.... I Ripped out some of the Stone only to Find... A Zombie Dungeon! I Quickly Grabbed the loot, Torched the Spawner, Got the Cords and Also Grabbed the Mossy Cobble ;). I went though Huge Cave Sytems and Everything! Then I Started to Strip mine along the Caves. After 10 Minutes of doing So. I came accross 8 Wonderfull Diamond Ore! Lucky for me, I had my Silk. I grabbed the Diamonds and Head Out. When leaving, I Heard Some Noise. I Looked around and had found a SECOND Dungeon! This time with some Screenies! After That I Went back to my outpost and Sorted My loot. It was Wonderfull. Heres are the Pics
    2013-08-12_06.10.12.png 2013-08-12_06.10.25.png 2013-08-12_06.46.21.png
  4. Okay, this is a message to everyone on the island. I have a chest marked as my stuff. Just because it is not locked, as it is just a temporary chest, does not mean it is free to take. It is marked as my stuff, and the sign asks that you do not take it, so please leave it alone. If you absolutely need something from my chest, just talk to me when I'm online and chances are I'll help you with what you need. There is just no reason to take from a chest that is my personal stuff, even if it is unlocked. Thanks. Also, when I got on, my horses were loose, and the leads are no where to be found. Whether this was by accident or someone took them, please let me know :)
  5. I'm back with our next big addition to the island: Defense. We've had some problems with mobs, (Especially those freaking creepers :mad:) so I decided to improve the defenses of our island a bit. The first thing I did was properly torch it. At first, torches were thrown pretty randomly around the island, and more torches than necessary were used in many spots. I destroyed them all, and made it orderly (OCD style :D)

2013-08-14_10.21.15.png
    Torches are arranged as such, with 4 blocks in between each one, covering the entire island. This has helped a ton, and now 99% of mobs are limited to spawning on top of buildings, which is where I plan to torch next, once each building is done.

2013-08-14_10.21.29.png
    The next step taken was to create a fence, which covers the Entire perimeter of the island. In order to make it easy to traverse the surrounding area however, 13 gates such as the 3 you can see in this screenshot were added around the perimeter as well.

2013-08-14_10.21.06.png
    The final defense addition (for now :)) are 4 iron golems. Patrolling our streets, we can almost guarantee complete safety on our island!

More updates soon, we'll keep you posted! If you aren't already a member, you should really consider joining!
  6. Another Wild Farm House Appeared!
    2013-08-14_19.15.29.png
  7. Might want to remove that picture with the coordinates or block it out somehow :p
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  8. Aw yes. I had 2 pictures of it. Its very far from my outpost anyways though. Im gonna delete it later...
    The first pic was to large somehow :p. Thanks for noticing that. :)
  9. I forgot about this. coming back to mah treehouse!
  10. Your Tree house might've burned down...
    boozle628 and Ark_Warrior1 like this.
  11. Mhm. The trees might of had a little fire.... Its all safe now though. But I recommend you make a normal Minecraft House on a plot...
  12. Yeah we fixed the fighting of enraged creepers... *cough* demon *cough*
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  13. We really need something to do on the island. Once you finish your house I've realized that it gets boring. Sorry. :oops:
  14. Lol. Me and Ant are expanding a lot and Building loads of new things. We Explore and fight mobs together. Just like a Wild outpost should be. You Sometime lag out a lot because of your pc. That migth hurt your experience...
  15. It does i was trying not to show it :oops: jk. It is actually fine now after i changed some things im more of the mining type though.
  16. So Um. I Didnt expect to see this when I logged on xD
    2013-08-14_23.57.48.png
  17. Updated Op. With more Info and Soon LED Website with also More Pictures!
  18. I'm guessing ant put that grave.
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  19. guys, I am building a darkroom spawner on the island, so don't touch anything out that way