SMP2 - 3096 - Clintwards' and Mfloydp's Foodstuffs and Farm Store

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by clintwards, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Ok! Take your time :cool:
  2. You can start on it now. Even cleared out a bit of space.
  3. Didnt I almost sell u out of death potions and sold u out of obsidian lol
  4. Yep. I ended up selling out the rest i think
    clintwards likes this.
  5. Come to think of it, you did! :D
  6. You realize you can start on it now, right?
  7. Ok, sorry I didn't follow up about that. In addition to the Melon/Pumpkin Farm, would you care for a cobblestone and/or obsidian generator?
  8. How muh more would a cobble gen cost me? Cause I keep selling glass, HUGE demand on smp1 and have got quite a bit of cash from it. May be able to afford one, I'll just need to know the price.
  9. They're 250r apiece :) But I can negotiate.
  10. i thought the other model would work beter but its bugy and if you can plz remodle your cobble gen so it cant break easy;)
  11. Sure. So you will get 430 rupees, since I paid 70 in advance. Remeber my lot is on smp1, and it is 1104. Also, if you finish both in next 2 days, ill give you a bonus 50r. Cause I am tired of waiting
    clintwards likes this.
  12. Where exactly would you like it? I'm currently standing on your res, ready to get started :)
  13. Preferably in a corner, but wherever works. Just try to do it quickly. Also, you should start making 3rd floor, also like tree stairs.
  14. I need 'use' permission in order to operate the pistons and redstone
  15. Oh. I'll do that.
  16. Great job clintwards. Really like how you covered up the water with half tiles. That looked sweet.
    clintwards likes this.
  17. Great job clintwards. Really like how you covered up the water with half tiles. That looked sweet.
  18. Glad you like it. Once again I'm sorry that this took quite a while to get finished, but one must place family matters over Minecraft.