SMP2 - 3096 - Clintwards' and Mfloydp's Foodstuffs and Farm Store

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by clintwards, Dec 28, 2011.

1. I don't have any complaints about the store. It's brilliant.
    clintwards likes this.
  2. Thank you, Pooingmantis! It means a lot to me! :)
  3. Hi clintward
    I will be happy to help you with your new shop for no costs and I am always finding something to do cause my place is all finished almost so just contact me when I am online for help or not

Awsomeantz1's your man so make a plan
    clintwards likes this.
  4. Thanks for the offer, Awesomeantz1. I'm doing the construction for the new store so if I'm on later, I'll try to contact you.
    clintwards likes this.
  5. I am sort of jobless on Smp2, so could I have a job like harvesting your crops or something? Or maybe building design. B/c I REALLY need money so I can afford one of your farms. I only have 200 rupees. :( But if I have more moneys, I can buy more farms then expand my pathetiy tiny shop. So can I PLEASE have a job
  6. I'm working on getting the materials! Thanks for your patience!

I'm sure we can work something out regardless of your financial situation. :) I'll be on the server later - we can discuss this then.
  7. Attention all users of the Shop: The Shop and surrounding landscaping are undergoing massive overhauls and facelifts to better suit our cliental and allow for a wider range of products to be sold at our Shop.

In the meantime we have set up a temporary shop in front of our Lot. The store's address is the same, 3096.

The temporary shop is set up to sell some of our best-selling items, as well as some new ones! These include:
    • Cake (One of our BEST Selling Items!)
    • Obsidian (Our BEST selling and most POPULAR Item!) [Sold on a by-customer basis as it's laborious to mine]
    • Bread
    • Eggs
    • Cooked Beef (aka Steak)
    • Cooked Chicken
    We here at FFS would also like to introduce a new range of products offered at our shop:
    POTIONS!

We're pleased to bring to you the highest quality, longest lasting and most effective potions availible on the market today! Currently we offer these varieties, with more on their way:

• Potion of Healing (II): HEALS SIX (6) HEARTS INSTANTLY! Never lose against an Ender Dragon or any other danger again! Normal Healing (I) potions heal only 3 (three) hearts, but ours heals TWICE that! Instantaneous health means no more waiting on your hunger bar to replenish health. The perfect choice for any adventurer!A steal for only 25r!
    • Potion of Fire Resistance (Extended): SWIM IN LAVA, WALK THROUGH FIRE, LAUGH AT USELESS BLAZE/GHAST ATTACKS! Allows you to survive fire-/lava-based damage for a whole 8 (EIGHT) MINUTES! Normal Fire Resistance potion sonly last for 3 (three) minutes, but ours last for almost three-times that! Wow! The perfect choice for the Netherwart/Glowstone/Blaze Rod Seeker or anyone looking to impress their friends! A steal at only 25r!
    Sorry for any inconveniences the construction may have caused. Please keep in mind that we still sell the following:
    • Cobblestone Generators
    • Obsidian Generators
    • Piston-Operated Farms
    • Canal-Based Reed Farms
    • Melon and Pumpkin Farms
    • Chicken Farms
    • Fishing Lakes and Fountains
    Get on sooner! ;)
  8. If you're still up to it I can make the farm and obsidian generator for you for free. You just need to provide the pistons. Also, why did you destroy my cobble generator and have someone else build the exact same model nearby? Just wondering. Happy New Year. :)
  9. You are selling CHEAP potions. I would buy some, but I only buy splash pots. I woils make them as I have plenty of gunpowder, but can't get any blaze rods.
  10. Cheap as in price? Haha. I'm currently selling 1 Splash potion (one I've dubbed the 'Splash Potion of DEATH'), it's the Potion of Harming II Splash Potion. I'd like to start selling more Splash Potions, would you like to recommend some particular types? That'd help a ton. Thanks!
  11. well, ANY splash potion is better than its normal, as it can affect multiples sat once. Most people look for pots of harming and posion, also if on big monster hunts, people enjoy splash healing.
  12. Also can you get on? I want to buy some potions.
  13. I want a pumpoint and melon farm on my smp1 res. At 1104
  14. I'll work on these, thanks for the insight!

I'm on. Would you like splash potions?

Sure! I'll start work on it after I finish an Obsidian order. Do you have any melon and pumpkin seeds?
  15. Already bought some. Used another persons brewing stand. Sadly, no pumpkin and melon seeds.
  16. :( ok. I'll provide the seeds, don't worry about them. How long would you like the farm? 15 blocks? 30? You decide. I'm flexible.
  17. I would like to have 15 melons at once at 15 pumpkins. Not sure how long it needs to be. Just want that speciation.
  18. OK, what's your address? I'd like to see where it'll go please :)
  19. It's is on smp1 it is 1104. I'll get on and give you build perms.
  20. Wait can't now, later tonight or tomorrow.