SMP1Mall - Searching for floor managers!

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by Faithcaster, Aug 17, 2013.

1. I didn't rephrase anything. I simply asked. "Are you saying that blabla..." Anyway, old ones doesn't really matter then, right?

Oh, and i know, people sets high goals. Mall after mall is opening by people, who don't even have rupees to finish building it, let alone stocking it after, so they ask for donations. Everyone wants a mall, but few can run it. But what can we do, let em try and learn.
  2. I'm not jumping on all your threads insulting you. It's not my intension to insult you. I thought that plan did launch, and failed. I think that conversation went via skype...

Good Luck :D
    Faithcaster likes this.
  3. Updated main post.
    (Bump before bed)
  4. I'd like to claim the Mob Drops floor.. :)
  5. It's yours, get online to put up dem signs ;D
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  6. Uh can i do one item? I doubt it
  7. I don't know if you are able to stock a floor ;P?
    That's something you gotta figure out, and if you think you can let me know :)
  8. I cant stock a floor :oops: but the only thing is melon and/or sugarcane. don't look at this
  9. Okay! :D
  10. Build permission & access signs are up :)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  11. Da heck? Your alive?
  12. ?
    jacob5089 likes this.
  13. What I meant by that is welcome back :p
    serialkicker likes this.
  14. Thanks. :D
  15. Erm, don't know where else to post it so, here goes.
    Someone found a way to make money in 1112 alone by only buying wool, and selling carpets back. Don't know if different people stock those items, but the prices may need to get changed >.>
    Thanks ~Brick.
    Choongjae, cddm95ace and Faithcaster like this.
  16. Malls usually rely on others to stock them. I would think that if the Carpet chests aren't kept stocked, it would be fair for the person doing the stocking to profit from it.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  17. Yeah but not from crafting them out of items they bought at the same place. Basically carpet sell prices should be lowered, so you can't just make money by crafting :)
  18. There have been maybe ten new shop threads lately posted by shop owners asking for help stocking. Why would you make the price unattractive to someone who wants to help stock?

Also, are you saying that Pistons aren't worth more than their components? Why shouldn't someone profit if they are willing to do some crafting?
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  19. Pink Floor!
  20. Is it really right for me to be able to craft a diamond pick and have the pick be worth more than the 3 diamonds it took to craft it? I shouldn't be able to simply buy 3 diamonds and sell the pick for 100r more, because the owner can do that himself it's simple. Most likely the floor's manager didn't realize the carpet price and will lower the selling soon :)