Smp1 is going crazy -_-

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MissKells, Apr 9, 2012.

?

Vote if you want a server for adults only

Yes ! 16 vote(s) 43.2%
No. 14 vote(s) 37.8%
I don't Care 7 vote(s) 18.9%
  1. Also, this server is on dedicated hardware 100mbit connection.. itll always be up and no lag :p Can support alot of people...
    Kells18 likes this.
  2. It's funny you bring this up because I was PMing Justin like 20 days ago about my age and how I'm 10 but it says im 14. He doesn't care. He just thinks it really annoying how usually the 40 year olds (not R0bbieJo) are always trolling and the younger kids are the mature ones. I don't mean that in an offecive way to the Staff. It's a fact.
  3. Didn't feel like mulling through four pages. But I don't think an 18+ server will work because people will always lie about their age. I think a server for people with so much time on EMC would be nice. Where everyone knows whats going on and how to act. Maybe you have to be approved to join. Though we don't really need another server for these things.
  4. Funny, because the Town of smp7 lags like nobodys bizness… or maybe its that my computer is running slow… it's a Mac with 3.1Ghz of ram. I can say that and I'm a 10 year old…
  5. There's another really good reason: no need for it. JERIMY and Justin just launched smp8 and 9.
  6. Bah already rented the ventrilo :eek:, i could of added mumble on my dedicated box but i'm not a fan of mumble.

I'll post the details tomorrow morning after i set up the channels etc.
    Kells18 likes this.
  7. It wouldnt work for me :S some error popped up for me. Ill just stick with the vent idea
  8. This is what happens when there's a new idea… 75% if the time it's shot down.
  9. I think he was talking about something else, like perhaps...

10. 3.1Ghz of RAM.... Thats your processing speed for your CPU. You probably have 6Gb of Ram on a Mac but I can't say for sure. I would bet its your internet connection that is causing the lag for you.
  11. I'm running 4gb of RAM on a 2 year old CPU. I live on a small street and they just put in Fios but it's not available for another 2 weeks.