Smp 9... The wild Town "Pazzo"

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ElenaGilbert11, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Ooo That's some bad luck there lol
  2. these things happen. Thats why you gotta sleep in that INN folks... its there for a reason :p.
    mba2012 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  3. Oh and when I was being shown around I discovered that the public bed thing that was not in the Inn had disappeared.
  4. nick535 and Jeanzl2000 have now been approved to pantano. you can find directions to pazzo(our main central town) that connects to pantano on our website forums. i will also pm you directions here on emc.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  5. Can Pazzo members go to other towns?
  6. they can use the farms in the other towns but they can only have a house in 1 town. so as to save room for new residents joining. if you are wanting to move ur house to another town you would need to ok that with that town's mayor.
  7. So SthenosX made it out to Pazzo. He's been accepted. I showed him a place to build. Queen came over and she and I ended up wandering around Pazzo and we lit up Marvel's red pyramid, lit up the desert, surrounded a lava pool in fence so nobody would fall in and we found Deatox's house. We were discussing removing it since he is no longer on EMC but found a rather large mine beneath it. We extended the road to it, Queen filled in the roof, surrounded it in cacti to help with mobs, I moved most everything left inside to the Community Center and then put some furnaces and crafting tables and turned it into an Outskirts Community Mine.
    ISMOOCH and mba2012 like this.
  8. That. is recycling. It is good for the world.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  9. Someone took all the VIllagers from the Iron GOlem Farm!
  10. OMG CREEPER BLEW UP IRON MINI FARM AND NOW IRON GOLEMS ARE RUNNING AROUND !!!!!!
  11. Which iron farm? And did you check all the cells? I recently had a redesign to where they are separated.
    Just calm down and repair it :p, Iron golems do not hurt anybody.
  12. Says the guy who hugs creepers!

Also Yes ISMOOCH me and dylan went inside of the iron farm and saw all of them. Also I saw no iron golems when I accidently went in to lava
  13. xD Jeanz it helps to know which Iron farm. The one at Pazzo looks fine from the live map. SaintMike is still just chilling there. Was it at Pantano? Zolara? I was gonna check live map to find you guys but you're in the nether.
  14. It was in Pazzo.
    I saw SaintMike there but he was literly getting 0 iron. We were inside the tunnels for around half an hour and we didn't see anything
  15. Ahh. Yeah I was confused on that one as well. Wasn't getting anything but 0fps the other day :I. I was checking for clogs and things. iSMOOCH is a genius when it comes to that thing >.> I just know how to afk and unclog them xD.
  16. Panda... Pazzo Local Plumber ;)lol
    Jeanzl2000 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  17. So Sonic, Nerone and I shifted the outer wall near my house outwards more to allow more room for Nerone, SthenosX and currently one other member depending how it looks once some landscaping and all is done. I was afraid to do anything super drastic. >.>;;
  18. Hello can Jeanzl apply?
    I only have 1 email so I can't apply on the website
  19. I think I've seen the second picture on Google images. I saw it somewhere, but it wasn't here.
  20. Sure :) If you are accepted, your alts are as well.

Well I can assure, I took those images myself :p.