Slime Balls INC

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by D4nny, Jul 6, 2012.

1. YEA! We all are equal! NO LEADERS! JUST MEMBERS! :D
  2. EHEM! That's rude.I FREAKING PAYED!
  3. Ok whoever wishes to kick d4nny like this post i say we kick him cause i can't like this post but your could do it
  4. LIKED!
  5. The OP needs a dislike button
  6. I wish I could join
  7. Why it's a rip off? If i mine 20 stacks of glowstone or just 1 stack I'll sell it for same price. Unless i'm in the good mood and give some discount, but usually it's the same price.
    Minority of players are working hard in the wild/nether and they have a lot of stuff, but why should they now sell it for very cheap to lazy people in town? If they don't like the price they can move their butts out of the town and get them for free.
    For a player that don't have slime farm, that price is not bad.
  8. Slimes have been selling for less than 50 for a very long time. The price is way to high. You are welcome to put whatever price you want on anything you want. Doesn't mean folks will buy them if they can get them cheaper elsewhere. Heck with the new economy system they will soon be going for 10r. :)
  9. How Can You Incorporate The Word Slime Balls :O? I would like to incorporate the word D4nny so you gotta rename now :b
  10. Hey folks,

Quick warning. If I hear any more bickering about who gets the slimes, I will personally up my subscription again and come out there and lave the whole place. It won't be griefing either - I made it I can destroy it.

So do yourselves a favor and play nice.
  11. I know, that's the problem. Of course, everyone can sell any stuff for any price they want. It's just all prices are droping and droping. Soon town people will run better bussiness then those who work hard in the wild.
  12. I dont see what i've done wrong to get all this hate? All i was doing is selling some slime balls and whats wrong with that? And how im-Mature is all this saying you will kick me out? Also i had a chest with one of you and put 20 slime balls in which you all took so whos the one doing something wrong again here?

Also EDIT: I was just looking at peoples shops and they were selling for 60r, So i thought this was cheap.