Skyward Sword Lumpy Pumpkin Pub-Inn - Suggestions are welcome

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Lasluin, Jan 29, 2013.

1. When is it night?(since drinks only serve at night)
    Lasluin likes this.
  2. There is a sign in the lumpy pumpkin mentioning my name, but the signs above that are unreadable from the ground.
    Could you say where the signs are about?
    Lasluin likes this.
  3. Night is whenever it's night in the game hehe, but there has to be someone to sell the potions manually, which is only me for the moment.

Those signs are a mention to all the people who was there supporting while I was building the place, because it kept me going on with it when it was hard work :p
    607 and NINJATTILA like this.
  4. How did I miss this thread? Your building is cool; LoZ: Skyward Sword not so much.
    Lasluin likes this.
  5. xD oh well, there's some of OoT too in case you don't like SS that much :p I wish I could add a bit of every game. I think I'll try!
    Hasorko likes this.
  6. Minish Cap!
    Lasluin likes this.
  7. Im building a Mushy Melon, wanna make it part of the link? xD
    Lasluin likes this.
  8. you can sell potions from shop signs. just do /iteminfo with the potion in yer hand, and in place of stone, dirt, lava bucket etc you put that number-letter combo. tadaaa!
    Lasluin likes this.
  9. Lol, Ive started building the Mushy Melon at 2127, Melon donations are needed! xD
  10. Oh thanks but I'd like that to be something different, hehe, more for the roleplay thing than for actually selling potions. If I start hunting ghasts seriously I might make it a shop, but for the moment I prefer it like that, and also I don't have more space for shops there hehe :p
    607 likes this.
  11. ahh. alright
  12. Cool place you made there!
    But as i saw your lumpy pumpkin, I immediately thought that it can be connected with the ground with the twisting stern of the pumpkin. It can be used as a stairs and it stays in the style of the pumpkin.
    Lasluin likes this.
  13. It's a possibility but there's nothing like that in the Skyward Sword game. It would also also be quite a long way for some stairs and there is no way I can make them fit in the middle of the horse pen of the Lon Lon Ranch right below. I think I'll stick to the teleport system as it is easier and more comfortable.

I might do something like that but just in the form of pixel art for the bottom of the island, haven't decided yet.