Sky's 1.9 Bad Blog | Corn, Path, and Particles!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Unoski, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Recent Updates:

607, hashhog3000, boozle628 and 7 others like this.
  2. I can't wait to see what this update could not bring
  3. So many uses for those boss bars...
    607 likes this.
  4. Ugh, I hope that is configurable in single player settings. I'd dislike that.
  5. Fascinating - I think corn as a food source would be awesome. So many different possibilities of different products can come from that. o.o :):):):):):):)
    SkyDragonv8 and 607 like this.
  6. hmm... I can't be bought :3
    607 and SkyDragonv8 like this.
  7. Glad to see this back. I loved your 1.8 posts. :) I'm feeling so psyched about that path block. I can see a lot of cool uses for that, and I love the look of it. It's kind of like a mixture of hay blocks and dirt. :p
  8. The Ender Dragon's new form... oh, dear. Prepare for death.
  9. For the boss bars? There will probably be a limit on how many the client will accept. I don't assume that there will be a setting for it though.
    Galantisizer likes this.
  10. Optifine will probably have a setting for it. It seems like one of those things that would lag the client.
  11. I don't see it being too much of a problem to the client at all. All the server does is tell the client to create the bar (with extra details sometimes such as percentage filled etc.) the rest is done client side.
    607 likes this.
  12. Ah, you're doing it again? Cool! :)
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  13. I'm still waiting for the day they add tameable red dragons. I wanna achieve the gift of flight!