Sketching your characters for rupees!

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by moonolotl, Jan 20, 2017.

?

Do you remember my old drawing service?

OF COURSE! I bought one!!!!! 3 vote(s) 23.1%
Yep, didn't buy anything though sadly :'( 2 vote(s) 15.4%
Nope I don't think so... 8 vote(s) 61.5%
  1. I loved doing this service, what like 2 years ago now? The problem with the old one was I decided to make full pictures for each person, making it really hard for me to finish them all.

This time, to give myself some hope, I've decided to only do sketches. This way they are easier to do!

Do me a huge favour and read all of this post before ordering!!! If you get something wrong I'm going to ignore your order, you shouldn't get anything wrong as long as you actually read this thread!

Art examples and what I will be selling
    This is what you will be buying if you order, something similar to this obviously with your character on it instead!

(For some reason it won't let me have one spoiler, also sorry the pictures are so bigg)
    IF THE PICTURES DO NOT WORK, SINCE I KNOW THIS HAPPENS SOMETIMES, THE PICTURES CAN BE FOUND HERE (Link to DeviantArt Stash) or HERE (Link to Imgur)

1st Picture
    Style 1
    Colour Style 1

2nd Picture
    Style 2
    Colour Style 1

3rd Picture
    Style 1
    Colour Style 2

How to order!!
    To order, fill out the forum below in a comment:
    * = required
    *Reference Link or Skin Username:
    *Style Type: (Style 1 or 2, shown in the pictures.)
    *Colour Type: (Colour Style 1 or 2, shown in the pictures)
    Main Colour: (Pick a colour to make the sketch in, if left blank I will pick)
    Gender and body descriptions: (Describe what the character's body shape is, not needed if there is a drawn reference instead of a skin)
    Pose and facial descriptions: (What pose or facial expression do you want?)
    Other Details:
    RULES, NOTES AND EXCEPTIONS
    -Style 1 is best drawn with females and I haven't had that much practice with males. I don't mind if you ask for a male in this style, I just don't recommend it. You can still ask for male for style 1 though and style 2 i can do any of them equally as good.
    -I have trouble drawing armour. Please refrain from giving me anything like this.
    -I will draw half-animal half-human drawings and POSSIBLY some animals if they're humanoid or shaped like a human. I can draw some cats, not very well though.
    -Real life pictures are ok to use as references in Style 1, try not to ask for them in Style 2 though as it's harder to get the face more realistic to the picture with that style!!

-If you want a fully coloured picture please PM me privatley, although I may decline as I'm rather busy. If I know you personally I'm more likely to accept, I'm more likely to accept if it is a profile picture too!
    PRICES

I doubt I'd do these for free, as they can get pretty difficult sometimes. Also, since this is a service, I don't think It's a good idea to do it for free. So there will be prices.

Style 1 | Colouring Style 1 - 600r
    Style 1 | Colouring Style 2 - 700r
    Style 2 | Colouring Style 1 - 500r
    Style 2 | Colouring Style 2 - 600r
    (Prices may rise if I get a lot of requests!! I know I got a ton on my last drawing service hehe)
    SLOTS
    Slots are so I don't get flooded with entries and I have time to complete the waiting ones without having an growing list to work on. There will be 10 slots, possible less if needed or possible more. When they are full, I will say on this thread that it's temporarily closed. Any forums sent in chat will be ignored. Sorry, but otherwise I'm just gonna get completely flooded with them hehe

-Paid
    -Not Paid
    -Half Paid

1. Eviltoade
    2. mega_dragon1234

ENJOY!!
    Sorry there are a ton of rules, but what I have learnt from old drawing services that they're pretty much necessary. Anyway, don't be shy!
    P.S If you wish to order anonymously then PM me about it!
    607, EndermanMagic, Sachrock and 5 others like this.
  2. This is such awesome news, that this service has come back! Loving it!

I'd like to order a profile picture for a friend of mine ;)

AyanamiKun is the name, here is a link to her regular skin. Her current skin is slightly different from the one I linked to, but both represent the same character.

Aya's profile might also give you an impression, and I'd also like to point you to this wikipedia page (the picture) to get a bit of an idea of the character involved.

She's obviously female, so Style 1 please.

We'd like you to decide on color type, since you're the artist afterall :)

Pose and facial descriptions... Since this is meant to be an avatar I don't expect a full body picture (as you mentioned yourself!). We prefer the facial expression to be a bit neutral. Not happy but also not sad, not eager but also not dull. Neutral.

BUT... We'd also like you to use your imagination of what you think might be best suited for her. I still got my own profile picture (sits in 3 separate backups so that there won't be any way I can ever lose it) and I can say that I still love it very much. You really got the expression right for that one. Right now I'm using another avatar, but that's only temporarily.

I'm hoping you can come up with an avatar which everyone who knows her would recognize as Aya but in your own style obviously. I don't really care too much about full colored drawing, but I do hope you can make her recognizable.

I talked it over just now and we're happily going to ignore your prices because I refuse to pay less than 2500. Knowing full well that there are no guarantees, that you may get problems here and there, I fully understand and I don't care. I'm hoping for the best.

But you deserve the pay nonetheless one way or the other.

I'll pay in advance (in a few moments). (Edit: Just paid you!) :)

PS: no worries, Aya is fully ok with this (if you got doubts about me ordering for someone else) :)
    607 and DaysInTheDust like this.
  3. Wow, thank you so much!

I'm just clearing this up, you want me to decide what colouring style I'm doing right?
    If so I'll just decide as I go along what I think will fit the sketch.
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  4. Hey there! Thank for doing this, love it!

*Reference Link or Skin Username: Eviltoade - https://namemc.com/profile/Eviltoade/1849
    *Style Type: (Style 1 or 2, shown in the pictures.) Style 2 - Unless you think style 3 would be easier for males
    *Colour Type: (Colour Style 1 or 2, shown in the pictures) Style 1 (I like green)
    Main Colour: (Pick a colour to make the sketch in, if left blank I will pick) Green :D
    Gender and body descriptions: (Describe what the character's body shape is, not needed if there is a drawn reference instead of a skin) Gender is male, you don't have to go all heavy into toad shape, do humanoid with perhaps longer fingers or toes if applicable (you can avoid if you so desire)
    Pose and facial descriptions: (What pose or facial expression do you want?) Raised eyebrow squinty evil looking thing goin on with a devilish grin - sort of like a Grinch looking grin? lol
    Other Details: Thank you! I leave the rest up to you! :D Paying now (extra of course)

607, ShelLuser and DaysInTheDust like this.
  5. I'll try my best, but I have to admit I've never drawn a frogs face, I'm excited to see the outcome x'D
    ShelLuser and Eviltoade like this.
  6. Hehe it's ok. Like I said, you can do just mostly human looking and make the skin green if you like :D BUT if you can do some froggy toadie thing, I'm all for it!
    607, DaysInTheDust and ShelLuser like this.
  7. Yes please! And thanks a bunch, and please: no rush!
    DaysInTheDust likes this.
  8. Bump! Still Open!
  9. Interesting!
    I'm looking forward to seeing some results! :)
  10. First drawing is finished!
    I always have fun with these and although this may not be a drawing I'm proud of mainly for anatomy, I still find colouring them super fun and that's why I do them!

I'm gonna upload all these drawings to my deviantart stash, if you don't know what that is it's a file sharing thing that comes with an art website called deviantart. This means people can view all the drawings that I've done already If they wish and also download them if you own them!
    Please do not take any drawings that are not yours.

Here's the full folder:
    http://sta.sh/2tq99cw9ixl?edit=1

Here's the drawing:
    http://sta.sh/0tcgsfpq311

Someone asked for an imgur link instead, so if you don't want to use deviantart:
    http://imgur.com/a/bX5GF
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  11. Hey, could you please upload the picture to imgur too? Or is there a specific url (something like deviantart/chewsy, I don't know) I could whitelist to be able to see your work?
    Because DeviantArt is blocked on my pc, and I'd rather not whitelist it in its entirety as there's quite some... un-kid-friendly stuff on there, if you know what I mean.
    I'd love to be able to check out the drawing! :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. No not a problem, I can upload them to imgur too!
    I didn't think of that, sorry haha
    http://imgur.com/a/bX5GF
    There you go!
    607 likes this.
  13. User name mega_dragon1234

Skin Link http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/red-hood--batman-arkham-knight/

Style: 2

Color Green (I like green more than EvilToade)
    Main Color: Green

Description: Male Huminoid figure with a Hood and mask. Black gloves

Facial Pose or expression. It has a mask so there is no facial expression.

Extra Details Just I want the bat symbol from the skin( it is your chose if u want to do the bat symbol) Rest up to u :D

Paying 1000 r (if that's not enough tell me)
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  14. I will try my best!
    Also should I choose which colouring style or do you want to pick? You didn't mention one
    607 likes this.
  15. U choose and do the best u can I won't be un happy :)
    DaysInTheDust, ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  16. Nice service! I really like your art so it's added to my EG page. Your art is awesome! :)
    DaysInTheDust and 607 like this.
  17. This is amazing! I really like this one, great job! Can't wait to see what happens when a certain someone comes online :)

Thanks a bunch Chewsy! Oh, I also took the liberty to say hi to you elsewhere :)
    DaysInTheDust and 607 like this.
  18. Im loving my new profile pic! thx a bunch Days or Chewsy!