Size of Frontier?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Starsphere, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Hey, does anyone know the size of the Frontier? If you do know, please help by replying below!
    RainbowPony and We3_MPO like this.
  2. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it extends 30,000,000 blocks out in each direction from 0,0, like in normal Minecraft worlds.
    Krysyy, Gawadrolt and Star09 like this.
  3. There is no world border in the frontier.
    Star09 likes this.
  4. at least more than 2
    Gawadrolt and Star09 like this.
  5. I'd say it's over 3.
    Gawadrolt and Star09 like this.
  6. I don't know the exact size but there is definitely a limit active in the Frontier. Some time ago there was talk about staff building a new ring of outposts which would allow players to more easily travel further out. There have been comments shared that those outposts had been placed already, but in a location not reachable by players.

Ergo: beyond a (world?) border.

But border or not: the Frontier is huge :)
    Star09 and We3_MPO like this.
  7. they are there do /wild nw
    Star09 and Gawadrolt like this.
  8. I believe it extends 29,999,987 (or so) blocks in each direction, just like in normal worlds. :)
    Star09, Gawadrolt and We3_MPO like this.
  9. Star09 and We3_MPO like this.
  10. The world border is located at +- 1 500 000 in each axis, meaning that the world border length is 3 million blocks. This means that the frontier has an area of 9x10^12 blocks
    Star09, We3_MPO and Gawadrolt like this.
  11. We have a limit currently set at +/- 1,500,000 in each direction. By game mechanics, it is expandable to 30,000,000. However, we have it lower to allow for new generation worlds to exist for future expansions.