Site Problems 12.01.2015

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Dec 1, 2015.

1. They got mine from my TS and S from the Army, my Carry Permit and my Embassy applications for my wife and children... I have full monitoring for everything because of it. The current story is that the information was stolen with intent to sell to America's enemies. :(
  2. This is one of those things that most people know they should do, but only actually start doing after it goes wrong.
    Gawadrolt and Rhythmicaly like this.
  3. I didn't know where else to comment on this, but nice countdown clock!
  4. I didn't read all of the replies, but will this be optional? If not, I would rather it be for staff only. Us normal players are least likely to get as affected than you guys.
    Pab10S, Gawadrolt and _Ulti like this.
  5. I agree with skyslab. It's super annoying using a two system login and what do I have to lose by someone logging in my account? I contact staff they temp ban me the person may give away my rupees and may log in and use lava to trash my items. It's a bit far fetched but possible I suppose. We have had players accounts get compromised before, not such a big deal. If staffs accounts getting compromised is a big deal, fix that. When it's your job or something you have invested a ton in then I'm sure you want the extra security but to most of us this is a game that we just pass the time on and convenience is king. When I log into systems at work and the password is right next to the computer it does make me laugh but if someone was at home and had their passwords written down next to the computer I would probably applaud them for not having to waste time doing it some other less convenient way tbh.

If it ends up becoming a two login system I won't go anywhere but I'm sure that's not the case for MANY players that have yet to visit us.
    607 likes this.