Site attacked this weekend

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, May 20, 2012.

1. WEEEEE'REEEEEE BAAACCCCKKKK! Oh my golly gosh, I just squealed. Fantastic work, Justin! Great to see this place back up and running! Time for you to have a rest I think. I can't imagine how badly this would've been doing your head in.

Thanks for being awesome :D
    SecretAznEks and margaritte like this.
  2. Good thing you got the site back AND prepared it for any future attacks. Good job Justin, again. :)
  3. Isn't that what we were doing? Lol.

Thanks Justin, I can now live through my Minecraft life knowing my rupees history is safe.
  4. Even if your rupee history wasn't safe, you would make new history in just a few days :p
  5. everyone +1 rep for emc staff for fixing this!
  6. It is sad how people find happiness or whatever from ruining someonelse's fun... JustinGuy although this didn't improve in-game play this is definantly worth credit!
    MILLIONS OF LIKES FOR YOU!
  7. JustinGuy: Richtofen! Moar fiar powah!
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  8. This person is the ultimate griefer… I KNOW WHO IT IS… herobrian!
  9. You should have used a GIF..... But anyways great job on getting the site back up!
  10. Good Job JUstin,we can only hope it wont happen again!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Only 500gb, some guy I know could rent some cloud power from amazon and sit in a nearby cafe with a few g's worth of bandwith
  12. Those 30+ hours were agonizing! ;)
  13. Good job Justin, I don't think I could EVER make a website this fricking awesome. Much less fix a hacking problem. Nice work, Justin.
  14. ya.... sure :D
  15. Next week, I'll do the coding for you! Great job, Justin!
  16. thanks Justin! We should make an admin appreciation day :p
  17. Hmmm?
    The website is currently under a DDoS attack by another MC server. They are so jealous they attack, because they can't duplicate us.
    So not I guess...
  18. Probably wouldn't have been such a big deal if they weren't packing boxes for their move..
  19. there you go

20. They did target the servers, but they hit the website.