Sing For Charity

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by jtc0999, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Next Song: "Forgiveness" By Matthew West.

Oh, and i lied to 607, i'm posting more :p

WARNING: VOICE CRACK AT 1:20!

2. I knew, I just knew:p
  3. I feel like I should do this.... Hmm.... Maybe we could Collaborate?
    607 likes this.
  4. What do you wish to Collaborate about? I'm open to all conversation :D
  5. Well, I enjoy singing, and I was thinking maybe we could both upload stuff, both fund raise for charity :)
    607 likes this.
  6. I might not be able to sing, but I certainly can drum. If I can figure out how to do some quality recording, I would send it to you.
    607 likes this.
  7. Well, first i would have to test you and, if needed, give you some "tips".
    We can also use the same charity page to raise money (I'll explain over skype :p)
  8. Sure, No Problem :)
  9. So, uh, when would a good time to try out for you be? I'm open from 4:30-8:30 every night weekdays, all day saturday and certain times on Sunday.
  10. What timezone? I'm around 4:30-~7:00PST Tuesday and Friday, really all day on the weekend.
  11. Central.
    I'm open for the next hour, i'll have skype on just in case. My skype is jtc0999
  12. I'll add you, but I can't really do it right now.
    I'm A Metaphor For Potatoes And Dirt.
  13. Wat.
    Just got it: Your name :p
  14. Huh? My steam is PotatoEarthMetaphor :p
  15. We should make music videos with the EMC community for each song. By the way, you have an AMAZING voice :)
    princebee and jtc0999 like this.
  16. I don't have time to make the video, but if someone were to, they would have my permission to use the music.
    And thanks for the compliment, If you think my singing is good with a crappy recording software, imagine if it was in CONCERT! xD
    creeper_freak and princebee like this.
  17. This next song is my best work, in my opinion :)
    creeper_freak and AliceF3 like this.