Signature Bars

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Xinn, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Wordy Dirds = Dirty Words. Just switch the Wo and Di and add a d in place of the t in Dirty.
    Xxandster700xX likes this.
  2. Hey, I would like 2 please. The first with a black to silve gradient, my skin face (see <---) and the words Empire Avenger.

I would like to be a navy blue background with the word smp7 - 14860 on it and I'll leave the picture up to you, just please no dirt.
  3. This is really nice panda, Good luck :)
  4. Done and sent :D
    Xxandster700xX likes this.
  5. I want one with Endys carrying blocks chop chop >:O
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  6. sorry to bump this, but have a request.

that there picture, tilted or whatever, go crazy :p, use creative license for the rest with the text 'Author' on there. :)
    mba2012 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  7. I understand all but the Creative license part :p Do you want one end to say that and the other Author or am I no can doing teh readingz at the moment? haha
  8. I want that picture on one end, and then the text on the right to be 'Author' the rest you can just go with what looks good, i trust you.
  9. can i have one with diamond blocks and it says /v 11114. thx for doing this for free :D like ismooch said u cant pass up free :p
  10. I'd like a black background with an alto saxophone on the left and "Alto Sax Player" on the right, please.
  11. Sent to your Inbox.

Honestly I was like "Where the heck am I going to find an Alto Sax to put here?" Then when I found one I had these going through my head:

12. can i have one that says "i love lamp" with a lamp on the left :p
    Twitch1, mba2012 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  13. Can you make me one that says "I like pie"
    and make is dark to light green with minecraft pumpkin pie next to it?
  14. Can't get to your inbox but here you go:

Sent :)
  15. Background: Solid
    Background color: Dark Green
    Text: I'm a slime
  16. Thank you :)
  17. I wonder why.
    Anyways, Thanks so much :D
  18. Can I get one where on the right is says "The Tomato King" then tomatoes everywhere!?!?
  19. Sent yours :)

You're welcome. :)
    Dunno, it just doesn't have the Start A Conversation option on your info for me and when I try adding you in from the inbox it says I can't. You're welcome :D
  20. I would like the Empire Minecraft one with
    Twitch1 - Retired Staff
    on the right. :)