Show-Off Your Pet!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MrAddictiveGamer, May 5, 2012.

1. yay labradoodles! scroll up to check mine :D

2. Link my english lop rabbit:3
    And my cat Zelda.

My dog Abi, She's a golden retriver and springer spaniel. I love her so much:3
    (Sorry for the huge images)
    Twitch1 likes this.
  3. Nurse, i have a snake named George!! but hes a Ball Python!!
  4. i would post a pictures, but all of them are too big!!!! i have a Huge Solid White pigon named george!!!
    J_A_D_E_1_6 likes this.
  5. Hey just wanted to let you guys know that I'm back on EMC again. :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  6. Okay!
  7. My guinea pig :):

Twitch1 and mba2012 like this.
  8. Wasnt that your profile picture?
  9. No Bear.jpg
    That's my bro bear.
  10. Yes it was.
  11. :D :D :D YOU FOUND HIMZ! he ran away one day, can you not bring him baack, and lock him in the sewer's of new york!?!? I was afraid he'd eat me in my property
  12. German Short-hair Pointer
  13. Oh I see...Very good looking dog....My dog kinda looks like yours!!
  14. Nice, Prolly one of the best dogs that I have had, very smart and strong
  15. 002.JPG
    My family's old siamese kitty, Chip we lost him a year or so back, he made to 19 i believe. (He was older than me!, O.O)

2012-09-04 18.37.35.jpg
    My cat Splash! this picture took forever.. she moves around to much.. grr :eek:
    Her sister is even more elusive, I'll get her later.
    They're both about 7 1/2.

2012-09-04 18.34.46.jpg
    My puppy dog Ellie (not really a puppy).
    She's probably around 10, we're not really sure.

2012-09-04 18.36.01.jpg
    Parakeet! His name is Mordecai. (Tweet Tweet.. He's noisy. :confused:)
    Twitch1 likes this.
  16. I got more pictures! :)

Wife with only female puppy.

Our 4 new puppies. They are 20 days old today. Eyes fully open. Walking around, mewling and barking. Playing together. :D
    We are keeping all of them. :) My wife is a sucker for animals just like me. :D

My wife posing with our 4 puppies. :) She is ecstatic and especially so when I said we will keep all 4 of them. :)

Leizy relaxing and Gordón cleaning her up. All of our pets are so very tranquil. Leizy had her first litter 20 days ago and yet she hasn't even raised a single hair when my wife, the children, Gordón, Cherri, Gata or our vet go near her or the puppies. She is so very sweet and so is Gordón. I miss my family very much. :(

Gordón and Cherri hanging out on January 20, 2012. :)

Gordón and Leizy playing in the yard on April 09, 2012. :)

Gordón posing for tattoo photo. (This is going on my chest over my heart.)

Gordón as a puppy. This is what my little bugger looked like when we got him just under 2 years ago. :) (We got him October 2010.. Don't remember the exact date but this was about 2-3 weeks after my wife and I met.)

Cherri has a thing for standing on other living beings. :)

I don't have a photo of our cat named Gata, yet. She is very calm and forgiving but she has no interest in sitting still long enough for photographs. Probably she fears it will steal her soul. :p (She looks like a white Siamese.)
  17. Wow Twitch, you must really love animals!:) I should post a picture of my little dog sometime.:)
    mba2012 and Twitch1 like this.
  18. Jade, I have a cat named Zelda too =D Here she is last Halloween...She is fatter now :p

As for other pets, here is Zelda when she was a baby with her mom Bella and Sisters Gracie, Cleo, and (cant remember)

Here's Bella's mom Dixie with Bella and Critter:

And now for dogs! Here's me and my favorite dog ever (since I grew up with her). She's still alive and kicking, just older...

Here's My Lab Puppy with my sisters:

And we had one more dog but I cant find any of my photos of him...
    Oh well, that's enough for now
    Twitch1 likes this.